Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain

Start from the beginning

It was about time for us to head out now and we grabbed everything we needed heading to the car "now before we go in I have to blindfold you" I sighed "what type of shit..now Prince last time I let you blindfold me I ended up handcuffed to your bed what is this" "now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it besides you liked it" he smirked at me...in my head i'm thinking what the hell kind of surprise could this be it's just practice.."fineee why not" I said giving in "that's my girl" he smiled pulling out a blind fold leading my out the car and through the doors it was silent.

---------------------------------Rehearsal--------

"ok now prince can you take this off" I felt his hands slowly take the blindfold off and I opened my eyes hesitantly "WELCOMEE BACKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped a bit in shock smiling  seeing the balloons and the whole crew holding a welcome back sign then Prince's manager brought out a cake this was all so sweet but they didn't have to do this I turned towards prince as he stood all modest I hugged him "was this your idea?" he just shrugged "it was all of our idea" I walked over to the stage hugging everyone "we missed ya! we just wanted to say were happy your fully recovered "thanks guys! but really you shouldn't have" "We got you this too!" Wendy said pulling out a bottle of champagne "uh no!" prince said grabbing it "no drinking during rehearsals" we all just ate cake and chilled for a bit then it was time to get back to work.

5, 6 7,8!! I danced and like Prince said everything was all in my head it's like I never even hurt myself and done! we ended and I was dripping in sweat. "Good job guys Ro I wanna run that part one more time" I nodded getting into position "5,6 ,7----" prince was interrupted by a voice "SURPRIRSEEE THE QUEEN IS BACK TO REUNITE WITH HER PRINCE" and just like that everything went to shit we all turned towards the door seeing Mayte walk over to the stage and prince looked at her like wtf are you doing "oh baby did you think I could stay away long you know I wouldn't let you finish the tour without me" "your on bed rest are you even ok_--" "I am fine doctors let me go last night..as for you..you can return back to where you belong" "You stay right there ro yall go over the song! Mayte you come here"

Prince pov*

I grabbed Mayte's arm pulling her to the side "what in the HELL do you think you are doing" "I told you I wasn't letting her replace me" "what does it matter?! we are done!" "no stop saying that..look I talked to daddy about it and he stated in the contract which you are still under I am your dancer I am THE DANCER and since I am feeling well now I get my spot back and she goes back where she belongs..not only that we have an interview on the Oprah Winfrey show" "your only doing this to get at Rose!" "What's she got that's better than me? your mine ALL THIS IS MINE!" "Your delusional you just lost a baby how can you be--" "LOOK your under contract! WE have an image to maintain it's simple as that or your done" "FUCK!" I knew she was right but I was gonna handle this I just hate to break Rose heart. We went back into rehearsals and I walked over grabbing Ro's hand stepping to the side.

Rose pov*

I was running through the routine with the band while Prince was talking with Mayte why does she always have to come in and ruin shit. I did a spin and wondered what they were arguing about.. shortly after Prince walked over and gently grabbed my hand tilting his head for me to follow him confused I did so the band still continued to play while the other girls danced. "What's wrong?" I asked him he grabbed both my hands and leaned in whispering in my ear so I could hear "She's coming back.." I snatched my hands away with rage pushing him in his chest I looked over as she smirked at me and waved and I stormed out. 

Prince pov*

I chased after Rose and finally caught up grabbing her "Rose just hear me out--" "NO YOU HEAR ME OUT DO YOU KNOW HOW HUMILIATING THIS IS GONNA BE WHY IS SHE STILL HERE?!? I UGHHH!!! SAY SOMETHING!"