Finalmente ( Finale)

To love is not only to.....bloom
To love is not only to.....grow
To love is not only to.....crave
But....
To love is also to....suppress
To love is also to....vanish
To love is also to....resist.

And sometimes...to love is to let it go.

Author

°°

Nandini couldn't stay still..she wasn't convinced to stay at her room and wait for Manik's return so she did what her heart told her...she walked with big to the jungle..destined to the same place where she is assuming Manik would have been captured.

She has only thing in her mind..she wanted to see Manik so badly right now..she wants him in her arms at the very moment and if he can't come to her ..then she can always go to him by getting herself captured by the wolves.

At this very moment she was ready to work every thing even her life.

First taking big steps..then soon her legs starts to run through the tress as if her mind has already memorize the route.

Her hair flew carelessly in the air with all the freedom..her skin started to shine with the amount of sweat on her body..her breathes were heavy but she never choose to stop.

.

Manik sat in the corner trying just best to contact Cabir but nothing worked he was afraid..the feeling he got was scary .. Scary enough to make him restless as if his inner self is trying to earn him of upcoming danger.

His eyes will scan all along the dark room finding a little hope of ray .. He was literally trying to find the escape since forever but he got no hope.

Trying again with little he got up walking to the packed window he tried to use his all powers to break.

.

Aayat was too close to cross that invisible boundary but before she reach out further a strong arm pulled him back.

"What are you trying to do..are you insane?"....the voice ..she knew that voice very well...the voice she fell I love with.

She looked up to meet her gaze with Jimin's heavy one it wasn't natural brown anymore..it was green.

"Who are you?".... She whispered slowly backing away.

Jimin knew it too late to hide now...she already know his identity now.

"I am a wolf"... His eyes were closed tightly when he spill those word out..he didn't wanted the love of his life to hate him..to look at him in disgust.

Aayat couldn't control her tears anymore .. She felt huge urge to cry destroy everything just to calm down her aching heart but she felt powerless..her body starts to shiver and very soon she fall down to her knees not being able to control her sobs.

.

"Manik..I am coming..I'll not let you suffer alone"... Nandini muttered increasing her pace.

She was still in the middle of the dark and cold forest but she didn't cared about any of those ... All she need no was to see Manik..just Manik.

.

Cabir lost Aayat long ago...she was so fast to be chased after.
He was still in the forest trying his best to connect to Manik but nothing worked.

At this point of time he felt like losing it...as if he lost everything..he felt his chance gone forever.

.

Manik ran as fast as his power could carry him...he moved like a light being after to be chased and catch up
again.

He just wanted to escape this no entry zone be back to his safe zone in the vampire zone.

His main motive was right now was to save Nandini and he was ready to anything just to see her safe and secure.

He was almost at the edge when he felt a familiar figure running towards his direction..he stopped to have a better view but soon his eyes were wide open when he found who she was.

He ran faster with all his power to hug that figure and make her secure...wipe her tears off but before he could reach...he felt something being stabbed at his back which made him scream in pain.

Nandini eyes followed the sound and her eyes got more teary then it was seeing Manik being stabbed repeatedly...

"Manik"... She ran towards him ready to hold him but before she could reach him two strong pairs of arm grabbed him.

Manik looked at her in pain and horror ...he was already on his knees eyes filled with tears..he wanted his best to help Nandini but his condition won't allow him to.

"N..Nandini..why y..you c..came here"... He was struggling with each word.

"Manik".... She kept crying ...

"Please let me go".... She begged her vision was getting blurry cause if too much crying. Nandini tried her best to break free and reach to the Manik but with every struggle the grip become tighter.

Manik was struggling to keep his eyes open he weal self was trying his best to reach upto her, hug her, save her from those filthy bastards but he was too weak to even move a muscle, is body was by now laying on the ground doing nothing but staring at Nandini with tear stained eyes.

"Tch tch tch .. look at the love birds dying to be in each others arms"....the voice behind Nandini spoke.

"You are nothing but a week human who cannot do anything but crying and bid farewell to your lover"......the strong grip once on Nandini's arms were loosen and she was thrown at the direction of Manik.s dying frame.

Not caring about the bruise on her knees she hurriedly placed Manik's head on her lap continuously calling his name and only hearing his heavy breathing and fading heartbeat.

"Manik no.... you cannot give up so easily... look at me.. talk to me please.." Tears staining her cheeks as she talk. She was struggling with each breath she can see her love dying in her arms she can feel it.

But a faint voice below her made her hiccups to stop..."Nandini promise me that you will be strong...promise me you will move on.. after I am gone"... The pain can be felt in each words of the Manik how much he struggled to utter those words....his heart hurts to see her teary eyes but he couldn't do anything to comfort her.... he couldn't even wipe off her tears.

Nandini looked at his strechted palm waiting for her palm to combine together...."Manik I will be strong with you... I won't let happen anything to you...just stay strong'.... she holded her hand and cried.

"N...nan..Nandini...I lo..ve...y..you".... this was his last words after which his eyes got closed and his hand got loosen around Nandini's.

"Manik no....." she screamed holding his face and shaking his body but the boy showed no movement she kissed every inch of his face but still his body didn't reacted.....and at that movement she knew she lost him forever .

A/N: Hey chingus.. CHAINED TO YOU HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

There will be epilogue coming very soon.

see you

baiiu

love

Aima.

--------------