Five (Cinco)

Cover pic credit to : @hiba_atif

Evil is always possible and goodness is eternally difficult.

Anne Rue

--
Reviews
--

"Oh my god".... Nandini hold onto her heart as she saw two pairs of eyes looking into hers laying beside on her bed.

She quickly sat on her bed covering herself fully inside the blanket.

"What do you want?".... She asked from that position hiding herself from him.

"Well do you want to hear"... He smirked not moving at all still laying in the bed looking at her covered body.

Her body stiff at that cause she know what he wants from her. Looking at the clock it showed 2 am. She held onto her blanket more tightly not ready to face the living monster on the same bed like hers.

"Please go"..... She said still inside the covers.

"Sure..give me what I want and I will go".... He said as now he was sitting beside her.

Slowly he removed the cover around her body looking at her face which shines under the dim moonlight shining from her window. He gently removed her tangled hair from her face tucking it behind her ears.

Forgetting about his real motive he stare at her eyes which showed her purity her truth...looking deeper he slowly started to lean forward shifting his gaze on her pink lips.

She unknowingly bit her lips out of nervousness which was major on for Manik...he kept leaning until he feel her trembling lips on his.

But before it could go further he pulled away and dig his fangs onto her bare neck making her scream out of pain.

"Manik".... She moaned painfully. Her fist clenching the bed sheet.

Manik couldn't hear anything now as he went more deep into her skin...the pain she felt cannot be described a slight tear skip out of her eyes.

He wasn't able to control himself as he couldn't stop....he was sucking the life out of her when she started to feel dizzy...she tried to push him away but that only made him hover over her with more effort.

Her breath hitched with every second. She tried to stop his action but calling his name repeatedly but nothing work. More tears rolled down to her eyes.

Her pumped fast as now she couldn't feel her body she was very close to loose her sense when Manik detached himself from her.

He examined her face with a worried expression as he himself felt guilty for going so far.

She looked so pale as she struggled to keep her eyes open blood was still coming out of body.

Looking at her miserable condition Manik panicked...he started shaking him violently calling for her name.