Fifteen (Quinze)

If it is right, it happens - the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

John Steinbeck

--
Please leave your reviews.
--

Breath heavy, lips moist.

"I love you"

"I already know"

Nandini's gaze never left his eyes but slowly he hurriedly back away sitting on the bed with his back facing her.

Nandini watched his wide shoulders still breathing heavy trying to calm down her breath. She sat up.

"Dont misunderstand anything cause of our make out it means nothing to me".... He spoke still facing the wall.

Nandini's heart broke into million times hearing his rude words she didn't wanted to believe what he said she wanted to make herself deaf but none of them happened instead she heard him loud and clear.

In the next moment he was standing up wearing his shirt he took slight glances at her gloomy face. But her eyes never left his eyes.

"What does that kiss means to you?".... She asked out of nowhere.

Hearing that he let out a heavy sigh. He buttoned up the last button looking over at her than to the ceiling as if he was trying to make up an answer.

"That means only lust to me and nothing more".... He spoke with his gaze being heavy over hers.

She tried to find hidden truth behind his words she kept looking into his eyes but all she could feel was coldness and emotionless. His eyes showed no emotion as if his eyes match perfectly with his words.

"You are just my prey and nothing more".... His last word stabbed her heart completely.

She watched him flew away down from her window with a teary eyes but she didn't allowed to slip away.

"Why your action and your words don't match Manik".

.

After doing her morning routine and for crying for half and hour in the shower Nandini cleared her mind watching her favorite anime.

That's when her call bell rang signaling arrival of someone.

She huffed and puffed walking towards the door opening it only to see Navya and Aayat standing with a grin on her face.

"Hello to you".... They grin together walking in making themselves comfortable on the couch.

"What are you doing here guys?"... Nandini glared at them after closing the door and walking back to them.

"Hawww....that's how you talked to your guest'.... Aayat pouted while Navya nodded showing her agreement.

"Missy don't act innocent... Spill".... Nandini said dropping down on the couch next to Navya.

"Okay...talking about the matter...I think we need to speak seriously about our matter now".... Aayat sounded serious.

"Matter what matter".... Nandini looked confused.