One (Um)

Sometimes holding for too long hurt you more but once you let it go you release yourself from the pain.

Unknown.

--
Reviews
--

"Manik no".... She pleaded but it was too late he already dig his fangs in her already bruise neck.

She winced in pain holding onto his shoulder tightly trying to suppress the growing pain. But with every passing second it only grew.

Her eyes were shut tight holding the immense pain she got from the person she had started developing feelings for.

After sucking good amount of blood he let go off her wiping his mouth using his thump and at the same time looking into her eyes...while his eyes had satisfaction her eyes had disappointment. But he cared less he got what he wanted leaving her in that mess he was gone like a wind within a second.

Nandini couldn't move... her whole body felt numb ofcorse she was hurt and was in pain but more of mental pain them physical pain. 

Blood was still oozing out of her neck which will leave a dark black spot by tomorrow which she had been covering since past few days.

She lazily walked up to the mirror pitying at her own figure who looked like a lifeless body now. Slowly taking a cotton in her hand placing it on her fresh wound pressing it hard to stop it from bleeding further. It hurts but she had learned to endure or learning to endure.

.

It was hard for her to smile in such condition but still she smiled when she exited her house making her way towards her friend house.

The sun shine on her brightly as wind played with her silky hair. A slight smile was on her face when she walked only with positive thoughts in her mind.

Ding ding ringing the bell and waiting patiently for someone to open the door she stood still.

"Awe...Nandu"..... The girl sang her name pulling her into a hug Nandini whimper a little when her friend unknowingly hit her bruise neck.

"What's wrong?".... She sounded worried.

"Nothing let's get in".... She shrugged her question making herself comfortable on couch.

But Navya knew exactly what she was hiding. She slowly walked up to her and stood in front of her...crossing her arms.

"What?".... Nandini asked innocently.

"He came again?"..... She questioned her maintaining her position.

Nadini's smile dropped listening to this... She looked everywhere except into her eyes.

"Answer me".... Navya asked sternly now.

"Yes but he didn't hurt me this time".... She lied to her. But she was smart enough to catch her lie.

"Really...then what is this?".... She asked removing her scarf which she use to cover her bruise.

Nandini grew nervous she didn't wanted her friend to know but being a bad liar made it worse for her.

"This...this one is past one which has not healed yet".... She wanted to sound confident but instead it came out as a whisper.

"Nandu why....why do you let him feed on you when you already know he only uses you when he is thirty".... Navya was sad she couldn't see her friend hurting like this.

Nandini had nothing to say cause she knew well her friend was right he only feeds on her. But she couldn't deny the fact that she let him do that even though she knows very well for him she is nobody.

Navya was the sole person who knew everything about this and since then and since now she is against this and will be against forever.

Nandini rubbed both her palms she was short of words but still she tried to defend him she was about to open her mouth in order to say something but was cut off when Navya placed fingers on her lips making her ssshhh.

"I know what you will say".... Navga sounded annoyed.

"You will defend him as usual".... Navya added.

Nandini had unspoken relation with Manik...she cannot stand without seeing him. She was attracted towards him and can't let go of him even though he was hurting her.

"Navya I am trying to...but its not easy"..... Finally she broke her silence.

"I know Nandu but you gotta be strong".... She curled her fist signalling her to be strong.

Nandini smiled at this hugging Navya letting herself comfort in her warmth.

Apart from Navya, Nandini had one more friend Aayat . Together they three defined true friendship.

Unlike Navya and Nandini... Aayat was different. She was more like Manik but with human nature.  She was unaware of Nandu being hurt by Manik more like feeding on her blood.

Making her know about such brutal action by making will lead into blood fight among two cause Aayat can't see her best friend being hurt.

Because Manik and Aayat had same blood in their body the vampire blood.

--

Enjoy!