Thirty (Trinta)

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

Unknown

--
Please leave your reviews
--

Alex finger started to tear his heart area with all force he had sweats formed on his forehead cause of energy he was using.

Manik threw his head back in pain he yelled out of the worsen situation. Manik hands found Alex trying to stop him from going further but he couldn't succeed.

"Now die...you killed Naithili and now I will kill you"... His hands were covered with Manik's blood.

Manik coughed several times and yelling at his lungs to stop but nothing happened. He felt his death nearing he closed his eyes ready to accept whatever comes in a way. A single drop fell from his eyes making everything thing black.

.

Her eyes shot open looking around to the room that's when her eyes got widen seeing Manik being nearly killed by Alex.

Nandini look around to save her love she can't let him die that's when her eyes found the nigh side lamp she hurriedly grabbed the lamb taking long steps and without any hesitant she hit Alex head with it making him lose contact with Manik and falling back on the ground. She kept hitting him until he lost his consciousness.

"Get away from him jerk"... Nandini yelled hitting him for the last time before observing Manik who was laying on the floor with blood everywhere.

"Manik..Manik...Manik...get up..can you hear me..Manik".... She cried out cupping his cheeks.

"Aayat...I should call her"....she walked up to her bead searching for her phone but she couldn't find it.

"Where did I kept my phone"... She grabbed her hair in frustration.

She walked around in her room nearly searching every corner that's when her eyes lit up seeing her phone laying on the floor. She hurriedly picked up dialing Aayat's number but before she could speak anything her hand was forcefully grabbed by someone.

"Playing smart princess"... That annoying voice filled her ear.

"No...leave me...want did you do to Manik...you beast".... She yelled hitting him with her free hand but all he did was laugh.

"Well your weak boyfriend is dying slowly...and very soon he will be a dead meat".... He whispered in her ear planting small kisses on her neck.

"You moron".... Alex was pulled harshly by a force separating him from Nandini.

"How dare you touch her".... A powerful punch was thrown at his face making him contact with the nearest wall.

"Aayat".... Nandini smiled looking at her.

"Nandini you don't have to worry... I will take care of this stupid jerk"... She glared at Alex who struggling to stand up.

"But Manik....I don't know what Alex did to him..he is turning pale".... Nandini was tensed and worried tears continuously running down to her eyes.