Fourteen (Catorze)

Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all nation of time; Effaces all memories of a beginning, all fear of an end.

Madame De stall

--
Please leave your reviews
--

Her eyes fixed at the light of shiny table lamp place on her desk while her chin rested on her left hand making her left cheek pouty. Her mind was engage in the deep thought and a beautiful smile playing over her lips signalling about a happy memory.

She adjusted a little on her chair while the chair made a "krek" sound bringing her back to the real world.

Aayat still couldn't forget the face that she saw last week when she ran away from college to a nearby forest cause of an urgent work.

It was early evening when she was standing in the forest for the search of some animal blood while her eyes were drifting from left to right.

It was still not dark but the duskiness of evening was clearly visible. When her eyes drifted to the roadside area when she found a man laying unconsciously with blood oozing out of his forehead.

Without wasting a minute she hurried reducing the gap between her and that unconscious man. She kneel down at his level observing his dying breath. She checked his pulse..not satisfied by the pulse rate she panicked.

"He is dying".... She muttered.

Without wasting a minute she bite her own wrist making it bleed and the next thing she did was attached her wrist to his lips making him taste her blood.

She placed her bleeding wrist over his lips making them slightly apart so that he can swallow the blood easily.

Vampire blood has a magical power of healing the wounds..not only a little wounds but it can save a person from dying. It can heal like nothing happened before it leaves not even a single mark of wound on the persons body.

After few minutes when she was satisfied.. She detached her wrist and watch him in hope that he will wake up soon and for the miracle  to happen.

The boy slowly opened his eyes weakly blinking several times to make his vision clear. The first person he saw was Aayat looking over him with a worried expression.

Seeing a girl being so close to him he suddenly sat up and then stood up on his legs maintaining a reasonable distance.

He couldn't remember what happened with him before.

"Are you feeling good?"... Aayat asked still looking at him.

Not able to collect his words properly he just nodded avoiding the eye contact.

Aayat kept looking at him as if she was occupied in his face how his hair brushed his forehead as he kept shaking his head his glowing cheeks and long straight nose matching with perfect plump lips. He wasn't too tall but that doesn't mean he was short he had a reasonable height like a type of idle height.

Umm!.. Can you tell what happened to me?".... He asked unaware of his situation that how he landed here.

Aayat who was still not done admiring now felt more deeply for him after hearing his deep husky voice.