Nine (Nove)

Why it is like..you are my everything but to you I am nothing.

Author

--
Reviews
--

"I am not bragging god but why do you have to make my life similar to hell".... Nandini huffed while wearing her shoes getting ready for her college.

She gave a last glance at herself over a mirror before rushing out with a toast. She was never been this late but today she overslept dreaming about some monster.

"Hurry.. Hurry Nandu"... She repeatedly repeat those words.

She knew well the professor won't allow her to enter the class cause she was exactly half an hour late. It was useless to even try once so she decided to sat down in the filed on one of the several benches under the holy tree.

She looked up at the tree remembering about the incident occurred here. How students confess there about there untold sins..praying to get a girlfriend before valentines day.

She remembered herself one time praying to holy tree along with Aayat and Navya so that she can pass in her semester exams and her prayers were answer positively.

Smile form onto her lips recalling those moments that she didn't even noticed someone approaching her.

"Hey!".... She heard an unfamiliar voice, looking up she saw one of the transfer student.

"Hello".... She greeted back with least interest.

"Can I sit with you?"... He asked.

"Umm...yes"... She sounded unsure.

The boy gladly took a seat beside her with a smile.

"Well I forget to introduce myself...I am Alex".... He said stretching his hand for a shake.

"Nandini".... She said placing her on his shaking a bit.

"I know you".... He said.

You know me?"... She looked confused.

"I mean we are classmates so I know you".... He replied asap without wasting a time.

"Ohhh".... She let out sigh.

They talked about various things about college.. Its rules and main importantly about the holy tree.

She laughed hard talking about all those incidents she had witnessed around this holy tree. While he hear her every word with so much patience.

But they weren't aware far away someone was watching them with a frown expression, fist clenched ready to explode anytime.

.

"He is a nice guy I was being mean for no reason".... She crossed her fingers while murmuring.

"Who is that nice guy?".... Someone whisper in her ears making her jump away.