Two (Dois)

When you give yourself to me completely, I will bite you, until then my love, I will only nibble on you.

Cole

--
Reviews
--

"You suck on human blood again?"....Cabir asked staring widely at him.

"Ahh..don't remind me of that taste"....Manik close his eyes wiping his lips deliciously.

"Manik...what the hell is wrong with you... You know we aren't allowed to do that. If we have to live here we need to follow some rules...do you know this?".....Cabir sounded frustrated.

Manik let out a chuckle hearing this before standing up and walking up to.

"My bro I know...but you know what, rules are meant to be broken".... He placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Shutup Manik.. This ain't funny stop your action asap".... Cabir jerked his hands off before disappearing with the wind.

Manik let out sigh before dropping himself into a couch as he feel presence of someone around him.

"You tasted human blood?".... A husky voice echoed into the room.

"So?"..... Manik said looking at the young man who was now standing right in front of him.

"Umm...nothing..I was just wondering maybe I could suck her too to know what she taste like".... The young man said with a evil grin on his face.

"Alex".....Manik growl holding onto his collar.

"Don't you dare"..... Manik hissed looking into his eyes.

"Looks like someone is being protective"..... Alex managed to say with a bitter laugh.

"What's her name....ummm?"..... He said tapping his imaginary thinking cap.

"Alex I am warning you".... Manik eyes were turning red signalling rage of anger in his blood.

"Nandini"..... As soon he spill those out a flying punch came contact to his face making him fall onto the ground.

"Don't .... I said don't"..... Manik said sharply.

Alex didn't said a thing but he had his evil grin on his lips as he wipe out the warm blood from the corner of lips.

.

"Let's go"..... Navya pulled onto Nandini holding her hand.

"Ahh wait for me".... Aayat whined from behind.

"Yah...hurry"..... Nandini spoke looking at her who was slipping into her shoes.

"Or else she will broke off my hand".... Nandini added laughing further making Navya pout.

"Okay...now let's go".... Aayat joined them holding Navya hand tightly.