Twenty Seven (Vinte é Seite)

Show me love with your hands. I am deaf to the words that have repeatedly gone unproven.

Cwpoet

--
Reviews
--

"Let me love you"

"Dont..don't you dare"

"Please I am sorry...I love only you"

"But I don't want your love anymore"

"Dont say that..without you I am nothing.. Is is too late to say that I am sorry"

"Its never too late"

°°°

It was exact midnight with no moon in the sky making the already dark night look more deeper in hue.

A black figure stood in the street with power flowing out of the soul. He had strange light in his eyes the light of revenge and accomplishment.

Today's date was to be remembered as it wasn't an ordinary date in vampire's history marking it unforgettable. The day of 20th August when Naithili was killed and Manik turned into a vampire. 

The tall black figure walked with heavy steps making his way towards the similar house with a dark motive to be fulfilled. He was uncontrollable today no power can destroy he was hungry..hungry of his own revenge.

"Nandini today I will own you"

An evil smirk played over his lips which was wild to be define.

"I am Alex and no one beats me"... He spoke removing his hoodie making his face visible dimly in dark night.

--

The update wasn't meant to be published today but I did cause I calculated the days since the last time I updated and it has been forever. So boom a short update.

I am out of my city for Eid celebration and I have no WiFi here so its getting very difficult for me to update but I somehow managed to find a WiFi at my cousin's house gladly.

And guys how many of you read my new story "BABY AMOR" ?
Please read and support my new work as well.

Love you all.

Baiiu.

--
Enjoy!!