Six (Seis)

Show me your all flaws and let me kiss each of them.

Author

--
Reviews.
--

The class went out smoothly without any further disturbance except for the fact that Manik's eyes were glued at Nandini's back smirking now and then.

Cabir and Alex both were swirling their pen out of boredom.

Aayat was lost in her thoughts thinking about new boys now seated in the same room as hers. She couldn't help but eventually taking glances at them.

Navya who was unaware of the fact about vampires present around her was lost in her dreamland again. And only she knows what she dreams about.

And Nandini wasn't in the state to think anything as the whole time she was struggling to keep focus and hear out the words of teacher.

When it was recess Nandini was first one to rush out from the class and forgetting about her friends she hurried to washroom to calm herself down.

Aayat and Nandini pouted looking at her rushing away without them.

While Manik smirk knowing exactly why did she ran away.

.

Student crowded near them as they three Manik, Alex and Cabir walked together to the canteen.

As girls keep giggling and keep fangirling about them.

"Omg so hot"

"Handsome"

"Date me"

And lot more comments were heard as they keep walking with heads held high.

They seated on one of the table still hearing screams and giggles of girls...while boys were shooting glares at them maybe out of jealousy.

Alex kept giving flying kisses to girls and eventually winking at them to make them more loud.

Manik watched every action done by Alex as his jaws clenched in anger.

"Why did he has to tag along with us?".... Manik hissed glaring at him.

"Well I can say that too".... Alex hissed back.

"What...me and Cabir are suppose to be friends not you dumbest".... Manik whispered yell making sure people around don't listen them.

"Whatever... Jerk".... Alex just rolled his eyes.

"Wait..what did you just call me?".... Manik moved forward eyeing him.

"You hear right j..".... Alex was cutoff when Cabir bang his fist on the table making both of them quite.

"Will you both stop fighting.... You two act like you are enemies of each other but in reality you cannot even see each other being hurt".... Cabir yelled with his eyes close looking pissed off.

"Ewww...what did you said".... Manik tried to act disgusted with his hand movements while Alex nodded several times.

"Yes I agree to...I hate this ugly person sitting in front of me right now"... Alex said pointing at Manik.

And the whole recess they kept nagging at each other and even ready to just fight but whoever witnessed them found them cute together.

.

"I know who you are?".... Aayat stops on her path by a strange voice.

She turned back to look into transfer student who today itself joined the college.

She sharply gulp looking into Manik's eyes. But she didn't make him see that she was being nervous.

"And I know too..Who you are".... Aayat replied back folding her both arms.

Malik's brow hitched by her words as he stared at her to few minutes trying to figure out her personality but instead of trying a lot he couldn't read about her character.

"Well you cannot study me".... Aayat said noticing his expression and his useless attempt.

He didn't responded. For now he must have known she was a powerful vampire who will be not be easily defeated.

"You can't feel vampires around you?".... He questioned.

"That's right".... She smirked.

"But I got the know that you broke a rule here".... Manik said raising his brows.

"What rules?".... She sounded confuse.

"Rule of never revealing your identity to a human".... Now he had smirked on his face as he watched her eyes getting wide.

"How did you know".... She struggle to frame her sentence.

"It doesn't matter... What matters is you broke one rule and do you know what's the punishment for that".... His eyes were shining in victory.

Aayat couldn't respond back all she could do was stare at his face blankly.

--

Sorry for late update.
I was busy a bit.
Thankyou for waiting.

Love..❤
Baiiu....

--

Enjoy!!