Thirteen (Trêze)

I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it..I believe it to be the most fragnant blossom of all this thorny existence.

Theodore Dreisen

--

Please leave your reviews

--

Sky grew more dark with passing of every minute. Manik watched the sky wondering how its turned from clear blue to dark grey. He felt his heart being heavy as he let out a tiring sigh.

He waited outside her door until he found her being safely inside the house. He didn't wanted to leave her side so he stayed there.

Nandini walked up to her room laying down on her bed trying to calm down her mind but all she can think was of Manik... It seems like he had conquer her mind..as if controlling her mind. She lied down for a little more before heading to the washroom to relax a bit.

Manik couldn't resist himself being far away from Nandini so he decided to be inside her house.

He walked into the silent house welcomed by silence and sweet scent with reminds him of Nandini and more of Naithili.

He sat down on her bed comfortably...and within a split of second he was smirking changing his personality from love sick to a cold heart monster.

///

Moving down to and fro into his room he ruffled his hair in annoyance. It was sure that he was stressed he was annoyed about something.

"I am not gonna be so easy this time Manik.. I will not let you ruin my love story like you did before".... He hissed his fist balled in anger.

He planned for this moment since so many years but all this years all he got was failure.

Alex shut his eyes tightly thinking about his past. He wanted Naithili all for himself but things didn't turned like he wanted.

He looked at the Nandini's photo pinned to his notice board beside the picture of Naithili. He smiled looking at Naithili caressing the picture and then shifting his gaze towards Nandini's pic which was same as Naithili. Only the hair style make them look different from one another.

"This time I will get what I want..a child of mine...a half breed baby..half human and half vampire"... He smirked evily.

///

Sorry for this incomplete update but I am seriously being involved too much in stuffs that I couldn't get chance to penned it down.
Hoping for you support and positive response.
Story is unedited so please ignore the mistakes.
Thankyou.
Love...

--

Enjoy!!