Seventeen (Dezasete)

A person has two passion for love and abhorrence. A big disposition to excessiveness has just a love because it is more ardent and stronger.

Descartes.

--
Please leave your reviews
--

My love will never loose Manik.

"You still taste amazing.. Bubblegum".... Manik wipe off the corner of his lips with a playful smirk.

Nandini struggled to look at him with her teary eyes. The pain he gave right now was nothing compare to the emotional one which she has been receiving from him everyday.

"Satisfied?".... She sounded bitter.

Manik raised his brows at her remark chuckling a bit.

"Not really..but I will let you go this time".... He said after brushing his hair back which added a bonus point in his hotness.

"Evil jerk".... She muttered but loud enough for him to hear.

"But only for you my bubblegum".. He smirked then ran away leaving Nandini coughing in the dust which he formed.

"Foolish jerk"... She yell taking out her anger.

Left alone she snatch a tissue paper from her bag placing it firmly on her wound.

I know one day you will come and confess about your love and I will make sure that day come soon jerk.

.

"Cabir".... Navya called.

Cabir stopped on his track struggling to walk away but he cannot he waited till Navya can catch him.

"What do you want now?".... He tried his best to be calm.

"Can we talk?".... She spoke softly.

Cabir gritted his teeth trying to suppress his emerging feeling of running away but her face stopped him from doing so.

"You have five minutes spill"

"I...um..I.. Actually...I.."....

"Enough your five minutes are over"... He said cutting her off pacing up.

"Wait.."... She held his wrist.

Her touch made his whole body electrifying a sensation of tingling feeling ran into his spine. And so he melted soon. He turned to look into her eyes his expressions were softer now.

"I don't want you to get hurt Navya so please its better for you to stay away from me"... He voice was calm his hands found her silky hair tucking them behind her ear.

"No Cabir I will never be hurt with you so please let me stay beside you".... Navya's hold tightened around his wrist.

"No you are not getting I am not what you think".... Cabir yelled jerking his hand away from her grip.

"I am a....

"I know what you are"..... Navya stopped him from speaking further.