Twenty one (Vinte é um)

Its enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment.

Marquez

--
Please leave your reviews.
-

-

E

xams were starting from next week and you can see student occupying more of library then class. Classes were already over and preparatory leave was given.

Nandini clenched her books tightly around her arm as she walked into the hallway. She thought of Manik and his strange behavior but she also decided not to get too flustered cause of this sudden change in his attitude maybe he is just acting.

No matter how much she try to find answer in his eyes all she could see no emotional feels being cold just like his heart.

She dropped down her books on the table gaining Aayat and Navya's attention who were already diving inside the book in the library.

"Hey"... Both of them greeted her together.

"Hello guys".... She said dropping down on the chair beside Navya.

"You are late".... Aayat stated.

"Hmm".... She hummed in response thinking about Manik who was sweating and even shivering in his sleep. She wanted to ask but she was not brave enough to.

Ahh....why do I always think of him just get out of mind already walking devil.

Ahh..Bubblegum you wished.

Nandini snapped her heard around finding him but he was no where near she got confused as she heard his voice in her head.

But she shrugged it and started to study just like Aayat and Navya.

.

It was that time of year when Manik feel immense weakness like his all energy has been drained out.

He knew the reason for his weakness it was soon going to be Naithili's 120th death anniversary.

He remembered everything not even a single trance of her memory was faded.

How her curly hair used to flow in the air and how he use to smell the sweetness from it.

But August 20 was the day when he killed her. He killed his own love and only he knows how much it hurts.

Maink's head was spinning as layed down tired on the bed struggling with strange thoughts coming in his mind. The time was coming when he will be  weak just like a normal human being. And he hate this time of year he had to lock himself up in his room as slowly and slowly all he can feel is pain.

.

Alex had planned everything the day and time to execute his long waited plan. He don't want to miss his chance  this time and no matter what takes he will have a half breed.

He had been living with Manik from past more than 120 years and he knew him inside or out. He knew his weak time and that's the time he will take advantage of.

Alex, I am pregnant with your child"... Nathili confessed the most awaited news.

Alex looked at her amazed his world seem to be stopped the whole world, world was shaking for him as he got to hear most beautiful news he waited for.

"You are what?"..... He asked again thinking he heard wrong.

"I am pregnant".... She repeated with a smile seeing him so desperate.

"Oh my god"... He ran to her hugging her then spinning her around.

A tears slip down his eyes recalling that moment.

"Naithili".

.

"Why can't you just admit that you love me just like I do".... He was getting annoyed with every passing second.

"Jimin its not easy okay...I am still thinking".... Aayat tried to calm him down seeing him so furious.

"You are still thinking?"..... I just confessed to you like a month ago and you say you are still thinking".... Jimin passes his hand over his hair making girls gasp walking around witnessing such a hottie.

Aayat saw that and she felt killing those girls right there but she suppressed that feeling focusing his attention back on angry Jimin.

Its was true he confessed to her long ago but she couldn't accept even though she was deeply in love with him but she just can't cause he is a human and she is a vampire.

"Just little more time Jimin I will let you know after exams are over".... She put her right hand on his shoulder making him calm down. She has decided to talk with her father and she was serious this time.

Jimin couldn't help but let out a sigh and nodded in response he looked at her eyes but could feel nothing something he thinks does Aayat even love her but he denies those useless thought and keep that positive aura on.

"I will see you tomorrow...Jimine"..Bye".... She said sweetly just how Jimin loved to be called making him forget everything.

"Wait".... He called out.

He walked closer to her giving a peck on her lips and then on her forehead before running away leaving her alone with her red cheeks.

.

"Manik?"..... She looked at her side Manik joining her.

He didn't said anything just sat on the bench looking over the endless sea and energetic waves.

"Wanna know about my past?".... He asked all of sudden.

Nandini looked at her immediately but he looked calm and his eyes were focused on the waves.

"Ummm....I don't know".... She replied not sure whether she was ready to hear him out or not.

"Ahh....I know you must have thousands of question in your mind this morning when you saw me sweating and shivering".... He continued.

"I do...but I don't want you to force and spill about the things which you aren't comfortable in talking about"...
She said honestly.

"But I wanna tell you"... He said looking at her.

"Then...I am ready to hear them out"....she said softly touching his cheeks.

---

How's the update guys??
Next update... On Friday.
Baiiu..
Love.
Wanna know how Jimin look??
See the media.

--

Enjoys!!