Seven (sete)

My heart beats once before but after looking into your eyes it got a bad habit of beating every second making my cheeks flush.

--
Reviews
--

"Why do you look so gloomy and lost?"..... Aayat asked caressing Nandini's cheek.

"Me...no".... She got startled by her question.

"Yes...and at morning you were talking to yourself".... Aayat sat up straight looking into her eyes.

"Well it was nothing dont worry about me...instead worry about her".... Nandini pointed at Navya who was counting on her fingers gods knows what.

They watch her in amuse as Navya's every action made them urge to pull her both cheeks. But instead they smiled looking at her childish nature.

"By the way where were you after lunch?".... Nandini asked still focusing her gaze at Navya.

Aayat shifted her gaze to look at her face but then found herself looking straight to the sky as her mind played the incident.

Flashback.

"So what if I break the rule".... Aayat crossed both her arms.

"Huh"....Manik smirked at her reply.

"You can die"..... He stated.

"Only if you tell the leader and even if you want to tell go ahead and tell I am not afraid".... Aayat sounded fearless as she spoke looking into his eyes.

"You really have no fear"..... Manik let out a bitter laugh.

Aayat watch him in disgust as for now she was suppressing herself from taking his dear life. She balled her fist in anger taking deep breath before speaking.

"You can try"

With that she was gone in a blink forming gust of dust around him.

End of flashback.

"Aayat".... Nandini shook her calling her name repeatedly.

"Umm".... She snapped back into reality looking at Nandini face she smiled a little.

"Look like you don't wanna tell where were you...its all right I won't force you".... Nandini said brushing her dress.

--

For Nandini it was a very rough day as seeing her nightmare being her classmate wasn't good to happen but deep down she kept blushing for some unknown reason.

Unlocking her door she entered her house ... Welcomed by silence she gulp down a glass of water relaxing bit before heading towards her bedroom.

"Hi bubblegum"..... The similar voice echoed in her room as her eyes landed on her sole love as well as enemy of her life being comfy on her bed.

---

Sorry for such a short update..
But I have mt exam....wait till 16th..
.after that I will surely give a long and a very healthy update.

Baiiu🙋🙋

--

Enjoy!!