Twenty Nine (Vinte e nove)

When I choose to live happily, people around me tried their best to pull me back to the worst but my soul stood with me to never get drowned back to the illusion.

Author

--

Please leave your reviews
--

"D..don't c..come near m..me".... Her voice were shaking with his each step.

"I...s..said..don't?".... She kept yelling with her broken voice but none was heard by him.

"You wish...little girl".... He blocked her against the wall between his arms making sure she had no escape.

"Move...you're making me uncomfortable"... She tried to push him but he didn't even seem to bulge from his spot.

"Sshhh...just little more uneasiness after that you will be mine forever".... He whispered in her ear after biting it harshly.

She hissed by his sudden movement making her feel disgusted.

"Stop".... She yelled pushing him away using all her energy although he didn't move much but that force made him stumbled on his spot making space for Nandini to run way from his grip.

She ran towards the door to escape but the door was bolted making her more nervous then she was. She looked back at him and then attempted to unbolt the door but no use he was already pulling her hand away and in a blink of eye she was dropped down on the floor roughly.

"You bitch...dont think you can run away from me"... He yelled pulling her hair to lift up her face making an eye contact. Her eyes got teary and soon they were flowing down to her cheeks.

"Tch...tch...see so weak..that's why I hate humans so much they can't protect themselves.."... He lifted her up and brought her up to the bed.

"Now lets begin our business".... He said before kissing her neck.

"No...please don't do this..leave me alone".... She begged being helpless beneath him.

"Ohh...look at your face so pathetic... Stop crying or else I will have no mercy on you".... He spoke closely to her face licking and biting jaw line to neck.

"Manik...where are you?"

"Manik....hahahaha...he can't help you..guess what he himself needs help".... He stopped for the movement and then dig his fans down to her chest making her yell all of sudden.

The pain was unbearable and was growing with every second. It was nothing as compared to Manik when he used to bite.

Just when she was about to lose her consciousness he stopped and looked at her.

"Delicious...no wonder why Manik feeds on you so much".... He said wiping his lips.

She wanted to slap and fight back but it felt like she has lost all her energy as if he suck all of them. She tried lifting her hand but she couldn't as if she was paralyzed.

"What did you do to me jerk?".... She yelled at him who was much fascinated just by watching her helplessness.

"Hahahaha...I just made sure you don't move".... He smiled evily running her tongue over her wound which he just created.