July 7

josh and i did a lot of wedding planning.

we booked the venue, photographers, sent out invitations, and even got the suits fitted.

i cried when i saw josh in his suit, and he cried when he saw me in mine. but we quickly forced each other to stop.

all i had to do was stick my butt out a bit and josh started giggling and the tears stopped falling so quickly.

after that, it was about six, so we decided to go get dinner at a pizza place downtown.

afterwards, we were going to walk around, but we were both kind of horny so we quickly went to the car and headed home.

and soon enough, we were both naked and moaning.

i wonder if it's normal for couples to have sex this much...

but, that's just the engaged life for joshua and i.

especially now that i'm at work for 8-10 hours a day and we aren't together 24/7, we're incredibly touchy when we're together.

he still likes my butt.

a lot.

he squeezes it a lot.

i don't think my butt's all that great, but it is nice. it's round and firm yet soft.

is there so such thing as a butt kink? i think joshie has one of those.

tonight we tried a new position, too.

typically it's just missionary or riding, but i decided that due to josh's fascination with my butt, we'd try a position where he could see it/grab it easier.

i think it's called doggy style or something like that.

it was fun, just not as intimate as we like.

but, josh did say he 'absolutely loved getting to squeeze my cute butt as we made love.'

honestly, i did too.

oops.

-tyler