February 17

today, my boyfriend returned.

i went to the dun home early this morning.

i paced around the house nervously, holding abigail as she requested.

but then, there was a knock at the door, and momma dun took abi from my arms.

she said i should be the one to see him first.

so i opened the door, and he immediately tackled me in a big hug.

we were both crying.

i hugged him tightly back, sniffling into his shoulders.

"hi, baby," he said, pressing our foreheads together as he hugged my waist, sniffling and smiling.

"hi," i sniffled, smiling as i kissed his forehead.

"two weeks and i don't even get a lip kiss?" he pouted with an adorable smile.

tyler looked back and saw the entire family was looking at them. "i thought maybe we'd wait for a little more... privacy," i smiled.

he grinned widely and nodded, kissing my forehead before he hugged all of his family hello.

after dinner at their home, we went upstairs to his room.

he laid down on the couch, and i laid down next to him, facing him.

we just grinned at each other for a little bit, our hands finding one another and intertwining.

then, he gently cupped my chin and pressed a long, sweet, soft kiss against my lips.

and then, it heated up.

and words cannot describe how terribly both of us wanted to take it further.

but we're saving it.

after a few hours of just kissing and cuddling, we started to get tired. and, as we promised, we weren't going to get into bed together.

so we didn't.

he took me home, walked me up to my door, kissed my lips deeply, told me he loved me dearly, and went home.

but once he got home, he called me.

for an hour.

i asked him how his trip was, and he told me all about it. he said the only way it could have been better was if i was there.

we then talked about what all i did, which wasn't much.

then, we talked about our plans for the future.

i've always feared what's to come.

but, for whatever reason, the thought of spending the rest of my days with joshua...

it doesn't scare me.

-tyler