June 18

today was joshua's birthday.

i woke up very early and literally ran to the store to get donuts for him. i then crawled into bed next to him and woke him up around 10:00 with a wide smile.

"g'moring, birthday boy."

"morning, baby," he smiled, his eyes stilled closed as he grabbed me and pulled me in for a closer snuggle.

i giggled and kissed all over his face.

"i still have about two hours until i need to start getting ready. what do you wanna do?" i asked.

"kiss 'n snuggle," he mumbled.

"what about your presents??" i asked. "wanna open some right now?"

he blushed and smiled. "you didn't have to get me anything, ty."

"well i got you some things. 20 things, to be exact," i giggled.

josh giggled and sighed, following me to the living room where i had lots of balloons and streamers set up along with the donuts and gifts.

"awww, ty!" he exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around.

i giggled and kissed his forehead. "how many do ya wanna open this morning?"

"hm..." he hummed. "eight."

i smiled and nodded.

he opened the hoodie that read 'tyler's fiancé' on it first. he grinned and immediately put it on, kissing my forehead after.

next was the turntable, and he got very excited about that.

then the vinyls, obviously. he couldn't stop smiling as he looked through them.

he opened all the candies and sweets i got him, popping some in his mouth followed by my own.

then came the new snapback which he placed on top of the one he was already wearing.

next were the running shoes, and he said he would go for a run while i was gone.

then the puzzle with cats in sweaters was opened.

and finally, for the morning, he opened the apple watch, gasping and jumping up and down excitedly.

"oh, ty! these are all so so so great! i don't deserve all this," he said, hugging me tightly.

"you sure do," i said, kissing his nose. "now, i've gotta go get ready. eat some of your donuts. there's coffee in the kitchen. no peaking at your other presents, either!"

he giggled and nodded, kissing my lips before going and getting the donuts and coffee.

i dressed in a nice suit and tie, josh smiling widely as i walked out of our room. he hugged me tightly and kissed my lips deeply.

"i love you soooooo much, and i'm soooooo proud of you," he grinned as he held my waist. "and you look sooooo handsome in that suit."

i blushed and smiled, kissing him back with a wide grin. "i love you too, joshua. and i hope you have the best birthday ever."

"it's already been the best birthday ever," he smiled. "i got to kiss my beauuuuutiful fiancé, snuggle with him, i got a bunch of cool presents, and he gets to go and do what he loves as a job."

"awww, joshie," i blushed, kissing his lips. "don't have too much fun while i'm gone, ok? no peaking at your gifts, either!"

he giggled and nodded, kissing my lips one last time. "love you, honey. go get 'em."