March 18

today, josh and i made love twice, and i proposed.

we woke up around 10:00 entangled in each other.

i smiled up at him and he smiled back. i puckered my lips and he gladly kissed me, no words being exchanged.

"last night was amazing," i mumbled against his lips, snuggling even more into my fiancé and the fluffy blankets atop of us.

"so amazing," he smiled, "i love you so much, ty."

i kissed his chin, gently caressing his jawline. "i love you too, joshua. more than anything."

"wanna make love before i go?" he asked.

i quickly nodded.

we were both already naked, having fallen asleep right after sex last night.

we were both still pretty sleepy, so everything was even softer than it was last night.

he gently held my shoulders as he moved in and out, both of our eyes remaining softly shut as we softly made love.

we both came, josh flopping down beside me after and pulling me closer with his big, strong arms.

"do you have to go?" i asked sadly, looking up at my gorgeous fiancé.

josh sighed. "sadly, my love, yes. but class is only a few hours. i'll be back before you know it."

"ok," i said quietly.

"just think about how romantic it'll be tonight," he smiled, kissing his lips. "i'll bring roses and we can light candles... we can take a romantic bath together before i gently make love to you on the soft, silk sheets. treat you how a prince like you deserves."

i smiled and blushed, burying my face in josh's neck. "i want you to have an engagement ring too, baby," i said, kissing his lips.

he blushed and grinned, nodding his head. "how about we go and pick one out tonight?"

i smiled and nodded, still tired from the sex.

we kissed for about five minutes before he put his clothes on, told me he loved me, and left.

at 6:00 he arrived at my apartment, a large bouquet of roses in his hands.

"aww, joshua!" i squealed, gently taking the flowers. "you're much too sweet."

josh blushed and shrugged, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. "so... you wanna make love THEN go get the ring, or get the ring first THEN make love?"

"let's get the ring first so we aren't rushed in our love making," i giggled.

he laughed and nodded, holding his arm out for me to take. of course, i happily did so.

we went to the jeweler and i bought him a stunning black band, getting down on one knee as if i was proposing to him.

i gave him a whole speech and asked him to marry me, he cried and giggled, nodding his head before pulling me up for a big kiss.

the jewelers cheered, i slid the ring onto my fiancés finger, we kissed again, and then walked hand-in-hand out to the car before we drove back to my apartment.

and made love softly for a second time today.

i love my life.

i love my fiancé.

i love my fiancé's family.

i love my job.

life is finally worth living.

-tyler