July 5

well.

josh didn't lie last night when he said the next time would be all about me.

he did absolutely everything that i love during sex, all the way down to the lavender-scented candles.

the lights were off, there were roses, it was gentle and very sweet with lots of foreplay.

we giggled a lot, rubbing our noses together and pressing soft kisses to each other's lips.

i love that kind of sex.

it makes my heart beat all fast and i feel all warm inside.

it was so gentle and sweet.

he nibbled on my earlobe and whispered sweet things into my ear once we were both done.

"you know i always dreamed of making love to a person," he mumbled. "and in my dreams, i made it my most ideal partner, all the way down to looks. but you, my dear, are somehow even more perfect than i could have ever imagined."

i blushed and smiled shyly, burying my face in josh's neck.

"and you're the one -the only one- for me," he smiled, kissing my hands.

i blushed and snuggled even more into the fuzzy blanket josh had gotten me a few minutes prior along with other things since aftercare was much needed given my ass was still sore from yesterday.

"i love you, joshua," i smiled, kissing his lips softly.

"i love you more, tyler," he grinned, kissing my forehead and running his fingers through my hair. "i hope you enjoyed tonight."

i hummed and smiled in response, nodding my head. "it was soooo wonderful. so romantic and gentle..."

"mhm," he hummed, kissing my temple. "get some sleep, baby. it's been an eventful past couple of nights."

i yawned and nodded, telling him i love him more than anything then falling asleep.

i love my joshua.

-tyler