April 13

of course, at exactly 12:00, i flung the door open to find my fiancé standing before me with a wide, goofy grin.

"joshie!!!" i exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

he giggled and picked me up, closing the door behind him before he laid down on the bed with me. "mmm, hi baby," he smiled, pressing dozens of kisses to my lips.

"i've missed you," i said, running my fingers through his hair.

"i've missed you more, baby. how was your week?"

"i made a friend," i smiled.

"awww, ty!!! that's so great!!! i'm so proud of you," he exclaimed, hugging me tightly and kissing all over my face.

i blushed and smiled shyly, kissing josh's cheek, giggling as he turned his head so i kissed his lips.

"let's get some sleep," he said, pulling the covers over us. "we wanna be nice and energized for all the kissing we're gonna be doing later," he giggled.

i giggled and nodded in agreement, snuggling even more into him and looking up at him.

he's just so, so handsome.

but eventually, i fell asleep too. we woke up around 9:30, eating the donuts josh brought along in my room.

he then laid back down on the bed and i laid down on top of him. he had his arms wrapped around my hips as i hugged his neck and pressed kisses against his lips.

then, there was a knock at the door.

"maci!" i exclaimed, rushing to the door. i knew it would have been her because jenna has off on friday's since josh is here to take care of me.

"hi, tyler!" she smiled, hugging me tightly. "i just came to say hi."

"t-this is josh," i said, running over to the bed and hugging him tightly.

"awww! you two are the cutest fiancé's ever!" she squealed.

josh laughed and held his hand out. "hi, i'm josh."

"maci," she smiled, shaking his hand. "well, i'll let you two get back to your love stuff. do you want me to put a do not disturb sign up on your door so you can have some real privacy??"

josh and i quickly nodded. "yes! yes!"

she giggled and nodded. "ok. will do. i'll see you tomorrow, tyler! bye josh!"

and with that, maci was gone, and josh and i weren't going to be interrupted.

he smiled up at me before rolling me over onto my back and starting to suck at the point right below my ear.

i blushed and smiled, hugging him tightly. he pulled back and looked into my eyes with a big, goofy grin, leaning downwards and kissing my lips. "i love you, ty."

"i love you more, jishwa," i smiled, running my fingers through his hair. "i just wish we could at least get out of the building. it's so dull," i said sadly.

"will they let you sit out in the garden?"

i shrugged. "i dunno."

"let's go find out," he smiled, taking my hand and leading me out the room. he asked one of the nurses, and she said 'of course.'

so, we headed out to the garden. we sat on a bench and held each other's hands, just enjoying finally being out of the facility.

"i have a surprise for you when we go back inside," josh smiled.