All the guests gathered around and watched as Angie and I dashed towards her and tried to get her out the water . She was too heavy for the both of us as her knocked-unconscious body weighed a lot in our hands . I guess someone called some of the boys over and just as they got there she woke up but was still too weak to help herself. So the boys lifted her up to help her get back on her feet and with
strength they led her away to go get dry and clean herself up .

We tried to clear the Of people with the help of Angie shouting " Ok guys , nothing to see here , please go back to your conversations!"
Angie went to go fetch some paper towels while I stood near the scene making sure no one got too close and we had another accident on our hands. My shoes were startjng to get uncomfortable as I stood in the X shape to block people , while the others tried their best to clear up the water .

My Team leader eventually told me that it was going take a little longer to clear up an that I was going to need to find someone who was free to help me and some others move everyone into the dining hall for the second half of the evening , the dinner .

So looked around everywhere for someone but I found no one to help until I noticed Darwin in the corner who seemed to be doing nothing so I approached him for some help . "Hey Darwin , could you help me sort out the guests over there , they need to be moved into the dining area for the meal ."

I turned on my pleading eyed as  I really needed his help and I sort of needed it now.
However when he turned to look back at me , he was holding 'wet floor' signs and a mop showing how he was pretty preoccupied .
"Hey Kia , Yeah I'm kinda busy Trimble's got me doing clean up still . But you can ask Tyrus-" he pointed to him who was standing by the doors firmly looking into space .

"He is still on the entrance doors but I'm sure they don't need him there anymore as I think all the guests are here now" he reassured me .

I nodded " Thanks"

I left him there and made small steps toward the far away door guarded by that specimen whom I found especially delicious tonight . I prepared myself before I got there , giving myself a little pep talk of how I should come across and what I should say to him . I eventually reached quite close to the door but I stopped and straightened out my dress before returning to my normal speed of walking and I hoping that my straightened hair stayed put behind my ear and away from my face , I needed to look perfect .

You see it's not as if we didn't know we liked each other but it was never that deep to pursue it , I'd been crushing on him for almost 4 years and I knew that it wasn't possible for a relationship between us as I think we would lose that spark we have between us as we both act as forbidden lovers . I get intense butterflies every time he even looks at me let alone does things like hold my hand or hug me .

I finally reached him and I smiled sweetly already feeling the cocoons hatching in the pit of my stomach .

" Hey Ty " I blinked a couple times when I felt him smile back at me .

" Hey , you know look stunning tonight !" He exclaimed giving me a once over . He took my hand and twirled me around a couple time to get a full view of my outfit tonight .

I giggled softly but my blush revealed more than I wanted .

" thank you , and you look very handsome yourself" I leaned in tugged in his blazer lapels as tidying him up .