I grabbed his keys and started to walk out the door, him chasing quickly after.

~~~~~~~

At school, lunch

After Calum got ready we went to my house just to pick up some jeans my glasses and a long sleeve, I wanted to be comfortable today. We walked into the cafeteria hand in hand and most people were looking at us which made me a little uncomfortable. Everyone was either whispering, or giving me dirty looks.

I know Calum was popular and I really wasn't, so they could of thought that was weird or maybe it was my glasses making them look at us with distinctive glares. Calum gave me a reassuring squeeze as we saw Alexis, the school slut, walk over to us with her possie.

She's in 12th grade like Ashton, Ashley and Calum. Her and Ashley use to actually be best friends, she would come over a lot, then 9th grade came and she lost the acne and braces and bam, she became a slut.

I almost threw up as she looked at Calum like he was a toy for sale, then looked over at me and laughed.

I looked at Calum and was about to say something until she spoke.

"Hey Cal" she walked close to him and basically threw herself on him. I had to admit, she was pretty but if she wouldn't wear so much makeup she would look so much better.

I coughed and she looked over at me and then stood Infront of me.

"Hello loser." The girls behind her cackled and she had a triumphant smile tugging at her lips.

There were many followers but the too main ones were Macy and Kate. Macy was like obsessed with Michael, they use to date and I'm pretty sure they will get back together since obviously he's not faithful with Hannah.

Kate and Luke hooked up a few times before Grace came into the picture. I've had to unfortunately keep secrets from Grace because while they were still dating and still are, Kate and Luke have been hooking up. Grace thought Kate hated Luke. Grace, she is just so pure and innocent I couldn't tell her. Grace is still a virgin, as am I, so Luke just needed to have a little fun I guess. I know he loves Grace though, but Grace doesn't trust Luke yet, thank god. Kate always said she would back off for Graces sake, since we were all friends until high school, but she never did.

"Leave Alexis." Calum said through clenched teeth and pushed her off lightly.

She looked over at me back at Calum and at our hands intertwined, she was pissed, I could tell. When she started to smirk I knew it wasn't going to be good. I tried to tug at Calum's arm but he stood his ground.

"Oh I'm sure you want me to leave, remember that morning you were begging me to leave so you didn't get caught, I mean that's what you did when you were dating Ashley, on the day before her birthday." She spoke slower at the end prolonging the word Ashley and the end of the sentence to slip off her tongue like an accident.

I looked at Calum and took my hand out from his. I started to quickly walk away. All I heard as I left was Calum yelling at Alexis. I can't believe they hooked up when Ashley and him were dating. Maybe he would do that to me. He was a player, I knew it, me and Kate use to be really close friends also until she started following Alexis.

She told me Calum was bad news, like I told her hooking up with Luke was bad while he had Grace, I guess we both didn't listen.

I was about to leave the cafeteria until I heard all of the 10th 11th and 12th graders phones around me buzz and ding. I got extremely confused until my phone started to buzz.

I felt like I was going to have a panic attack, there were pictures , of me kissing Michael, me getting into Calum's car and me sitting on the curb of 7-11 like a "prostitute". Also not to mention a picture of "me and Luke making out" which was photoshopped but it looked completely real, and Ashton taking me out of a party one night last year when I was completely wasted and brought me home.

"Think Hazel Waterman is innocent? Rethink that."

It had multiple pictures and almost everyone's head at once turned to me, and the scene with Alexis and Calum. She sent those photos to everyone in the school and within 10 seconds, everyone was either laughing or wolf whistling.

I was about to run to Calum so we could leave until I saw him kissing Alexis. I watched them for about 5 seconds until my eyes started to water and I ran.

I immediately ran to my locker to grab my stuff so I could leave but once I entered the 11th grade hallway, there were pictures everywhere. When I say everywhere, I really mean everywhere. On the lockers , walls, doors, windows, everything. And it wasn't just the 11th grade hallway but also the 12th. I ran into the 10th grade hallway where a person with a black hoodie was putting some up.

The person saw me, pulled the fire alarm and ran, and so did I. I didn't know what to do as 2,000 teens were being sprayed with water from the ceiling so I did what came naturally for me to do today, run.

I didn't stop, I just kept running, my house was about 5 or 6 miles away so I was just running anywhere remotely close to it. It was around 1 and I couldn't sit through another period or even any time in that school.

My breathing became irregular and I started to see black spots, that's when I knew, I was going to pass out.

Unknowns POV

~~~~~~~~~

The Cafeteria was pretty mellow at the moment, until Calum and Hazel came walking in hand in hand. I almost threw up at the sight. Calum shouldn't be playing with Hazels heart. She needs a responsible man who will protect her heart.
Like me.

I shouldn't like Hazel, but I do, kind of a lot.

Alexis and her crew of sluts came strutting over to them just as I was about to. I wasn't listening until I saw a hurt look on Hazels face and she took he hand from his.

Within 10 seconds of Hazel leaving, Alexis hands Kate her phone, grabs Calum's face and pulls him in for a kiss. Kate did some typing and I got a text 5 seconds later.

{A/N yes. I did that.}

I was about the drop my phone when I saw all the pictures. They were terrible, was this the real Hazel? There was even a picture of me and her. When I looked back up Calum was pushing Alexis off and wiping his lips in disgust. He kept yelling at her and I knew I had to keep him from doing something bad.

"Man calm down, you don't want to do this, let's go."

"No! She ruined everything! Hazels going to hate me now." He screamed causing a bigger scene. As I thought this day couldn't have gotten any worse the fire alarm was pulled and water come down on us within a second.

That's when our cafeteria turned into hell on earth. Girls were screaming, boys were pissed and throwing things, and everyone was either walking or running out.

"Go, I'm talking to Hazel, I know where she is." I yelled over the alarm to Calum.

He bowed his head.

"Text me later." He spoke and I nodded.

I ran out and shook my head to try to get out some of the water. Wearing a white shirt wasn't really a good idea I guess. I turned the keys in my van and started for her house. About a mile in I found a girl passed out on the sidewalk and I slammed on my breaks.

I got out, ran to her, and that's when I noticed it was Hazel.

~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure this was a long chapter, maybe, my computer still isn't working so I don't know the word count.

BE SURE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY

or

10 VOTES & 5 COMMENTS FOR AN EARLY UPDATE

•VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE•