c h a p t e r • t e n

Start from the beginning

I groaned as he shoved me into the bathroom and threw my uniform in after me. I caught it with ease, but confusion soon became sprawled amongst my face.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Get dressed. We're going to go eat in the Great Hall, and you're coming with us."

"But—"

"No Buts!" Was the last thing I heard before the door was slammed in my face.

****

20 minutes after a shower, I was now completely dressed out in my new uniform. The skirt came to my mid thigh, the socks covering everything up to my knees.
The shirt was nothing special, but the blazer was undeniably hot. I might sweat to death in this thing.

"I look ridiculous."
If there was one thing I hated more than this school, it's this uniform. It was uncomfortable and sweaty, how could anyone go all day in this thing?

"You look pristine." Tommy replied.
"Now let's go."

I grabbed my book bag and keys before following my brothers as they walked out of the door of my room.
Upon entering the hallway, we encountered Kenna decked out in her uniform. Only hers was a tiny bit different than mine.
Her skirt was cut shorter and her blouse and blazer were fitted to her waist (making her seem bustier than she really was).
I'm a feminist, okay? So I believe that she should be able to wear whatever the hell she wants without getting ridiculed for it.

So my only question is...

Where the hell can I get that uniform? Heart eyes times, like, ten.

"Hello, gentlemen." She cooed as she slung her purse over her shoulder.

I chuckled but tried to hide it.
Out of all of my brothers and sisters, Winn is the only taken one. So the rest of them would have no problem jumping on a new girl, including Jas since she's bisexual, every other week (except for Tommy and maybe Adam, they're too mature for that).

"Tommy, Chris, Benny. This is my roommate, McKenna Grace—"

"But you can call me Kenna—" She smiled before taking Chris' hand and shaking it gently.
"Or you can just call me."

He smirked and gave his a once-over before taking her hand a kissing it like the headass he was.
With one last flirtatious wink, she turned on her heels and opened the front door.

"See ya later, roomie. Until next time, boys." Her heels clicked furiously as she disappeared into the hallway, leaving us all there dumbfounded.

"...Okay then." Benny chuckled before opening the door for himself.
We followed after him and into the hallway, silently chuckling to ourselves.

"That girl was hot." Chris smirked, causing me to punch him in his arm.

"You are not going to have sex with my roommate then never call her again."

"What?" He exclaimed as we packed into the elevator. "Who said anything about sex?!"

"Anytime you say a girl is hot, Christopher, what Penny said inevitably happens." Tommy added, a small smile tugged into the corners of his lips.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest like a two year old.
"Are you calling me a man-whore?"

Benny, Tommy, and I shared amusing glances before giving him the truth.
"Yes!"

***

My brothers and I walked across the quad, talking amongst ourselves. However, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being constantly watched. I glanced up from watching my feet to meet the gaze of a few loiters and wanderers scattered along the quad, all of them giving the four of us quavering looks.
A majority of the stares were unfortunately aimed at me.