Author's Note

Ayo ladies and gentlemen!

This story is set in two different timelines, a medieval one and a modern one. There will also be different perspectives.

I will specify which timeline it is and from whose point of view the chapter is written in.

There will be two updates at once; one of the medieval timeline and one of the modern timeline.

Modern timeline chapters will be named as: 'CT chapter _' (CT as in current timeline) and medieval timelines will be named as: 'MT chapter _' (MT as in medieval timeline).

Seriously, I shit you not when I say you're gonna be crazyyyy confused by the end of the book if you don't read both timelines, so I kindly request you to do so.

Disclaimer: Also, this is my very first time writing so I apologise for any historical or cultural errors that I have made, or any coincidences from real life (except for the characters obviously lmao). This fan fiction is not intended to hurt the sentiments of any community or fandom.

Now that everything is cleared, let's get to the story!

A/N: 16 yo fangirl_V_46 back here, anything weird and problematic you see, chalk it up to us being 13 when we wrote this. I'm trying to fix everything but if i do leave any stones unturned please know that we took on some pretty serious topics which I don't fully understand to this day either, so take everything with a HUGE grain of salt.

Thank you