None of us deserved this (END 1/3)

Start from the beginning

"See you later." Chanyeol sighed and as if it was his life leaving his body he went limp in Baekhyun's arms.

When did it all go wrong?

Baekhyun thought as he held Chanyeol in his arms, their pinkies still linked. Baekhyun wondered what he'd do to bring Chanyeol back, to feel his muffled laugh in his chest once more, to feel their fingers intertwine again, to feel his lips on his...?

When did it all go wrong...?

-

Yooran grinned again.

Jimin wanted to twist that face into a frown and shove it in a hole and burn it.

Man, he was thinking way to violently.

"Yooran ssi." Jimin sat down across from the perfect girl as he continued to smile. As if she was in love. As if she knew.

"I have someone else I love." Jimin went straight to the point. Yooran's smile wavered, but she continued to smile like an idiot.

"Oppa, this isn't really your choice, is it?" He felt taken back at the sudden attack, he felt himself shrink just a bit. Jimin felt like a flea in front of Yooran who had everything she wanted just at a snap of her fingers. He felt insignificant and weak. 

"You have no real family, no money, no stable job, face it oppa." Her smile seemed to widen as she finished her sentence.

"I'm your last and only option." Jimin felt the anger within him rise, he balled his hands into fists.

"What the hell do you know?" He spat, she finally frowned, flipping her hair away from her perfectly shaped face and sighed, clearly pissed.

"What does that person have anyways? I have money, connections, looks, and reputation." Her voice rose, Jimin bit his lips as he got up, grabbing the cup of water next to him.

"I'll tell you what he has, Yooran ssi." Jimin hissed before splashing the glass of water on her. Yooran gasped, standing up abruptly and grabbed her bag. 

"He doesn't care about wealth, looks or any god damn reputation, beyond all that he-." Jimin choked, staring dead into Yooran's widened eyes.

"He loves me."

-

"We're done, we're done, we're done for." Jungkook sobbed as he kept his arms above his head. To be completely honest Yoongi was scared to death, who wouldn't when a gun was pointed at their head? He took a deep breath in, then out, slowly his heart beat just a bit as he opened his eyes once more.

He checked his surrounding and gritted his teeth. First things first. 

"Let's get you out first, maknae." Yoongi said, and before the soldiers could even react Yoongi stood up and buckled his knees, shoving Jungkook harshly away and into a trench. Jungkook was not expecting this, but as soon as he locked eyes with his hyung he knew what do to.

And he knew the Yoongi will make it.

His eyes were on fire, with passion and more importantly...hope. Jungkook turned his head and ran with all his might towards the base camp.

'Hang in there hyung...help is on the way.'

But the tears just won't stop.

Yoongi jabbed one of them with his elbow as they doubled over, he jerked his head around and planted a kick on the side of another soldier, sending them down onto the field.

Bang

Yoongi grunts as a bullet went for his lower leg. He bit his lips as he attempted to knock the gun out of their hands. His vision started blurring up like a poorly taken photo as he stumbles, landing on both knees before someone nearly knocked him out.

He can't die here.

No fucking way he's dying after everything.

Bang.

Yoongi flinched, waiting for the worse to come. 

"Ugh-."

White and pale.

Like the first snow.

One single snowflake landed on Yoongi's cheek and soon more followed.

Just like the first snow, it was quiet yet powerful. Silent yet beautiful. Pure white yet...crimson red. Yoongi wondered how everything ended up like this.

Before Yoongi could blink, the remaining soldiers had already rushed away, leaving the two alone on the bloody field.

"Yoonhyun." Yoonhyun smiled. A smile that almost made Yoongi cry. Almost.

"Hey hey."

"Please don't."

"You okay?" He breathed, the snow began to fall harder, camouflaging Yoonhyun's white hair into the background.

"Yoonhyun-."

"Thank god you're okay." He huffed before his knees went weak, giving up on him completely.

It was like the first snow.

"Taehyung would be so happy." Yoongi couldn't move his legs.

"I know I've never said this out loud but, hyung-." A sob crept up his voice as Yoongi continued to kneel close to Yoonhyun, his legs still bleeding out.

"Know that I've always loved you because I knew you cared for me." Yoonhyun cried, grunting as his stomach ached.

"And I want you to know this before I leave." He smiled again, with the tears on his pale skin Yoongi couldn't comprehend his emotions.

"I like Taehyung, hyung, I've always loved him." Yoongi felt his breath catch in his throat.

"Even before he met you, hyung, before anything I was the first one." He chuckled as the pool of blood expanded beside him.

"I thought I would get there first, but I guess I just can't beat you, can I?" Yoonhyun grinned, a sob broke his smile as waves of emotions rushed out of him.

"And yet I promised him that I'd come back." He whispered, but Yoongi heard. He shook his head, clapping his hands on his mouth as Yoonhyun's skin turned pale as ever.

"Go while you still can, hyung." He huffed, his back rising and falling.

"Before the troops come again, go, go to Taehyung again."

The yelling.

Yelling was all that filled Yoongi's ears.

It was like the first snow of the year. Extremely loud and extremely close. 

Everything was so loud, so loud and so unfair.

Life was so unfair, what did any of them do wrong? What did any of them do to deserve all this bullshit?

None of them deserved this ending. 

----

we're so close to the end...

how do y'all feel?

keke I have an exam coming up rip.

hope you liked this

-Cera