I'm in love...right?

It began snowing again.

December drew closer as the fields started piling up with snow, white powder. The soldiers were given a day off because of the snow, and also because the nurses are coming in today. Yoongi sat near the window as he scribbled on a crumpled up piece of paper. The smell of firewood filled the small cabin and Yoongi scrunched up his nose. Everyone else was huddled around the small fire built in the even smaller fireplace as Yoongi sat alone with his letter in lap. He paused and brought his hands up to his mouth to warm them up, he looked down at his letter and grinned painfully.

'In my dreams...' He continued, letting his hair fall in front of his eyes.

The air was colder than he remembered.

'I kissed you.'

-

"Are you okay?" Taehyung whispered he glanced to his left at the pale, familiar face.

"Yeah." He replied as a faded smile grew wider on his face. Both of the boys, now men, could not believe their eyes. In front of them was their friend who was there for them their entire life, but then leaving with no hope of return. But here they are. Staring into each other's eyes as if they were trying to catch up to what each other was up to during all these years.

"You?" Yoonhyun asked Taehyung's smile faded a bit as silence drowned the coffee shop.

"Something...happened after you left." Yoonhyun's smile faded as well and the look on his face told Jimin everything.

"So Yoongi did confess-."

"Yeah." Taehyung interrupted him gently.

"He told you before you left, right?" Yoonhyun nodded.

"Gosh, I wondered why I didn't say anything." He forced a chuckled, Taehyung caught it. (Like he always does.)

"Yoonhyun...are you in lo-."

"I started writing." He cut in, turning towards Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung tucked his chin in and gulped down those words and buried them in the back of his head.

"I know." He answered. Yoonhyun raised a brow.

"I never knew you read." Taehyung slapped him on his head as Yoonhyun held his hands in front of him protectively.

"Yo, yo, calm down." He smiled again, sending electricity all over Taehyung.

"I missed you." He finally said. Taehyung rested his head on Yoonhyun's shoulder and replied.

"Me too."

-

"You don't have control over my life." Jimin spat. Yooran left as soon as the information was delivered, leaving Jimin and his mother alone in the overly large living room.

"In this case, I do, I am your mother."

"Step." Jimin hissed, uncrossing his arms, letting them hang on his sides.

She looked as if she was offended, but then cleared her throat, holding a strong gaze with Jimin.

"She is everything men look for in a woman, what more do you need?" Jimin felt his eyes roll on its own, a giggle escaped his lips.

"You wouldn't understand." Jimin jerked his chin like how Jungkook used to do it when he's frustrated.

"You married my father for his money, after all." The fire seemed to burn in her eyes as her hands became fists.