RGBT: Chapter 4 (Four)

Thanks for voting and commenting everyone... We're on What's Hot #303... I love you guys... Hopefully, we'll go higher or stay where we are for the next few days. College started for me today so my uploads are going to be a bit shorter maybe? I doubt it though. I have a lot of aspirations for the next chapter so I doubt I'll chop it up... Anyways... vote // comment.

Who is your favorite character so far?? Favorite Rich Girl?? Favorite Bitch-Squad?? Favorite Guy?? Are you in favor of the Rich Girls or the Bitch-Squad??? Thanks and you guys rule!

Rich Girls Back in Town

Chapter 4

After school, Madison, Carter, and Sylvia raced with me to my house. I won, like usual, while Maddie, Carter, and Sylvia were lagging behind. I waited outside until they came. Then, I opened the garage door and we walked in through there into my basement. I turned on the projector and laid down on the sofa. Madison, Carter, and Sylvia joined me there. We decided to watch Mean Girls, my absolute favorite movie. After the movie ended, Madison jumped up and shouted, "I know!"

Carter, Sylvia, and I replied in unison, "What do you know?"

"What we will do, duh!" Madison rolled her eyes.

I smirked slightly before replying, "Maddie, just tell us."

All of a sudden, Carter said, "Wow, Court, you are the only person who calls Madison 'Maddie'. It's kind of cute, but weird."

"Well, Cart, that's me." I put a big fake smile on my face. Carter noticed and chuckled to herself. Sylvia laughed at us and said, "If you guys are done giggling like five-year olds, can we hear what Madison has to say?"

"Yeah," we replied in unison.

"Courtney, promise you won't get mad at me."

"Fine Maddie, I won't get mad at you."

"Okay."

"Are you going to start telling us yet?"

"First, we'll all become the It-Girls. Carter and Sylvia, I know you guys can do that. Courtney, as for you, you have to swear not to put on those sweats."

"Fine," I spoke reluctantly.

"Okay, good. Then, Courtney will make Patrick Benson fall in love with her. That-"

"WHAT!"

"You heard me."

"Why? He will not love me!?!"

"Yes, he will. Now, let me finish."

"That will crush the head of the Bitch-Squad. The one thing Andrea is scared of most is losing her little boy-toy. She lives and thrives off of him. So, we have to make Andrea lose Patrick and make her weak. Remember how Lindsey Lohan made Regina and Aaron break up in the mean girls. There, Regina was cheating. From what I've gotten from research, Andrea has not cheated on Patrick at all. So, that will be a little harder. So, be careful, Courtney. You know Patrick better than me. So, you should be capable of making him fall head over heels in love with you."

"You're crazy."

"No, just think about it."

"Tell me, what should I think? Tell me in my perspective."

"Patrick Benson. The guy who supposedly led to the ruination of my life. The reason why I left Mountain Creek. He is in love with me!?! He leaned in to kiss me, and I felt like I was melting and exploding all at once. I feel amazing-"

"Maddie, I definitely do NOT like Patrick Benson. Nor would I think like that. Seriously?"

"You know you want to kiss him."