Authors Note and Tags

Hey ya'll!! So welcome to ANOTHER(yes..yes another) story by yours truly!

I've been getting inspired lately by a bunch of amazing books about my favs: Collins and Devan Key!

If you dont know who they are, please check them out they are super talented and very funny!!

Anyways, this is going to be where I write some short stories about the Key Bros. None of it will be connected with one another unless if its a two parter or if its requested to continue!

But! I want you guys to fill me in with any ideas you guys have too! Like something your dying to read about but you cant or dont feel like writing it, suggest it to me either in the comments or a simple dm!

Heres the catch tho! It needs to be clean. Im not saying you guys are dirty animals or anything I love you all! But I just want it to be a safe environment where someone is able to read it and it wont be too innopropreite for them. You know what im saying? Not being offensive, just being cautious!😄💕

Also I do not ship Colvan(eheh..get it? Cause Collins and Dev—forget it😂😂💕) so sorry yall no stories about them as a coupleish thing either! But do not fret, if yall want a deep brother moment between them, I can create that for you! If want them to be goofy and silly with one another, I can! I just dont ship them..

So yeah that's about it I think! I hope you all will enjoy this book! Please comment any suggestions or any ideas you guys may have and I'll do my best to make them come to life!

Also here's the tags to make amazing supporters of my Key Bros addiction 😂😂(cause..ya know I'm an addict of Collins and Dev—FORGET IT😂😂😂💕💕)
Sorry lol but yeah here are some amazing peeps that love these bros as much as I do! If y'all don't follow them, please show these peeps some love and check them out, maybe I'll just make a long lasting internet relationship(to future peeps; your welcome!😂😂)

But here are some! If you arent featured im so sry! Ill fix it as soon as it can!! :

Tags:

shannon_topley CollinsandDevan2 GirlFlash05 GuardianDragon790 keybrogoals Gloryanna_Barreto missalitheprincess xXAzrealCatXx MiraculousDemigod fluffydixon Creativity77 wifidoesnotsleep ErzaScarlet9967 devanandcollins _silly_devan_ Devans_Keypers 17_fan_girl allygirlystories Alixius365 basicfinn archer921 AquaFoxx116 GirlFlash05 xXxRomellaa voidtube ShaahzweenyEldiablo -BFFJoy- Pandacakes2 smileyfacerules101 Halfa-Warrior DatGeminiFreak miniGurlTommo Essie_May