" I was waiting for you" She gave a really big smile towards us while gesturing his hands to take a sit. We all sat on the pillow that was placed on the floor. We were sitting in a circle around the table with Chrollo at the exact opposite of the suited man. I on the other hand as stuck between Phinks and Franklin. Tsk, I wanted to sit with him... I look at the person sitting beside him, Kortopi was on his right side and Nobunaga was on the other. I slowly walk towards Kortopii.

"um....Kortopi...is it okay if we change sit?" I whisper to him.

"Sure" He slowly got up and walk towards the spot between Franklin and Phinks. I sat down on Kortpoi's spot which was beside the suited man and Shalark.

"Yuki?" Shalnark gave me a confuse stare which caught the attention of the brat. He gave me an intense glare.

"...Why you there" the brat coldly ask me. I didn't gave him a reply. Its best if they don't know the relationship me and this suited guy have. As the seconds goes by, the brat got even pissed.

"Maybe you fell in love at first sight?" Nobunaga said which startled me and the brat.

"HUH!?" the brat gave Nogbunaga really pissed out look. Love at first sight? I don't believe in things like that....I-I think....I mean the first time that I fell on top of him and we started into each other's eye I felt- NOPE! don't think about it!! Don't! T-there's no way that I fell for that brat at first sight...yeah..there's no way...

"Welp. Lets get stared. This is the first time we meet so let me introduce myself. Name's Yamamoto" he gave a playful grin and was waiting for us to introduce ourselves.

"Nobunaga"

"Bonolenov"

"Kalluto"

"Franklin"

"Shizuku"

"Machii"

"Chrollo"

"Kortopi"

"Phinks"

"Feitan"

"Shalnark"

"...Yuki"

"So...you want to find out where and what the action is right?" Yamamoto said as Chrollo nodded as a reply.

" The blood that we gave you...." Chrollo said and stop halfway before looking at Machii.

"Basically he's are other information person aside from..." Machii didn't continue and everyone but me and Kalluto seems to look down.

"Aside from who?" Kalluto asked but no one reply.

".....Aside from Pakunoda?" I asked and before I knew it I was thrown towards the wall with everyone's weapon around me. From what I see everyone, except Kalluto and Chrollo released their killer auras and gave me a deadly glare....I would never imagine that even Shalnark would get workup like this.

"How! How did you know about her? HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT PAKU?" Phinks shouted from the top of his lungs. I just stare that them and shift my eyes toward Yamamoto.

"HERE!" The door suddenly slammed open. It was two kids, one with black hair and the other with white. My eyes open as I saw who they were. " AH! I knew it! It really is Yuki! I could sense your presence!" Gon cheerfully said without noticing that the Ryodan were in the room.

"OI! What are you doing?!" Kill was shocked to see that the Ryodans have their weapons around me.

"...nii-sama..." a small voice said which made Killua's face pale. Damn it. Why are they here? This is bad this is really really bad. If this gets out of hand...Gon and Killua might get killed....No...Yamamoto is here, he might help... I glance to look at Yamamoto but a hand grabbed my jaw and pushed my head upwards.

"Where you look?" the brat has an extremely cool tone when he said it...guess he really is close with this ' Paku' person to be acting like this.

Feitan's POV

Tsk. First she move to sit with that Yama guy...even with everyone weapons on her, she still look at that Yama guy. Tsk, you should be looking at meh. MEH!! I tighten meh grips that's on her jaw. She should look at meh, she should think of meh, she should obey meh...after all, she's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter isn't that good TT^TT I'll try to make the next chapter better!!! My Final Exams are almost finish, I'll have more time to make the story better. Once again I'm truely sorry if this chapter isn't good.