Chapter 13

Laurette's POV

"Girl finish curling your hair so I can curl mine." I said to Tamara while finishing the touches on my dress, it was a short orange dress that wraps around my figure and makes me look amazing.

I never used to dress like this but Tamara took me shopping and told me that church girls can look sexy to, I was the ideal church girl you see in movies always has the Bible, can qoute scripture and all. I learnt how to let loose a little not enough so the devil enters me but just enough to be a teenage girl. I still pray everyday and go to church but I am more chill with the lingo.

"Here I am done." Tamara gave me the curling iron she was in a red jumpsuit with a clip on waist enhancer that made her look popping, she knows how to make bbw extra sexy.
"Should I remove the enhancer or keep it." She asked all the girls.

"Remove it you will be dancing and you might misplace it." Nelly said she was wearing a black lace dress that cover the private areas with long sleeves that are laced.

"Yeah she is right." Kyira said she was wearing a nude dress that was body hugging and a compliment to her skin.

"I am ready when you guys are ready." Layla said she was wearing a green dress that was tight at the top and loose with some puff under, it brought out her eye colour.

These girls are trying to steal some men up in that club, we are some hot ladies.

"Ladies, one more thing no girl getting pregnant today got it." I said to them, with an I am warning you face.
" I am to young to be an auntie, I ain't finna buy more presents on special occasions." I said and we all laughed as we got ready to go down stairs.

"True." Tamara said.

"Damn white boy got a big ass house." I said as we left the room.

As we were going downstairs I could see the guys on their phones but they looked up to the sound of heels hitting the tiled stairs. There was practically Drool coming out of their mouths. I was looking at Andrew and he looked good, he was wearing some blue jeans and the branded wicked black shirt , I could see his Calvin Klein underwear he was truly sexy I could lick him up and d.....I am sorry father for the bad thoughts. I can not show weakness.

"Ladies you all look stunning, mostly you my dove."Andrew said doing kissing noises in the air.

"Boy I am not your dog." I said rolling my eyes

The guys with girlfriend's hugged and complemented them and the off us walked into two separate cars to the get to the club. We listening to the radio and singing dancing to the songs as we followed behind the guys till we pulled up at this club with a big sign

 We listening to the radio and singing dancing to the songs as we followed behind the guys till we pulled up at this club with a big sign

It looked like the place was buzzing with the latest music and coolest people. We all got out the car and went to the gate, Jason nodded at the security guard and we were in without standing in that long queue.