Chapter 7

New character entering him on top ^^^
Dillon POV
I am at this party, I just transferred here and I was watching things go down. I saw this girl being dragged by this white as dude 'what he doing with chocolate, can he even handle those curves.' I thought to my self, I was a little close to them and she seemed like she was trying to get out of his grip. I followed behind and made sure he could not hear me, I saw the dude push the girl in the room and against the wall then he throw her on the bed as I looked through the key hole I knew something ain't right because she blacked out. I saw him remove her clothes and his she just laid their he was going to rape her, fuck no.

"Hey man what the fuck do you think you are doing." I screamed at him as he jumped of her and looked at me with anger and hatred.

"None of your business now get out."The guy growled at me as he came closer, I hated people when they try and test me it makes me angry.

"You are about to rape that girl I don't think that is a good idea and I........" I was interrupted by him punching me in the face, I held my face in pain.

"I told you to leave it's none of your business, or do you want to pick a fight bitch." He said with a smirk of satisfaction that he had a hit at me. I straightened up and punched him in the nose then my fist collided with his intestines.

"I will wreck you." I said getting on top of home a punching him repeatedly he covered his face from the punches, he took control and got on top of me and punching.

This guy wants to die.

Jason's POV

"Jason." Someone screamed my voice from the distance, it was hard to hear from all this loud music. As I was looking around for the voice someone tapped my shoulder, Kat she looked pretty hot wearing a dress that revealed her front just perfectly.

"Hello handsome I am glad you came I was looking for you all over." She said trying to sound seductive, she started to grind into me with the beat of the song.

"I am glad I came to, or I would have missed this breathtaking view." I said to her as I turned her 360 and looked at her breasts that were popping out her dress, she figured I meant more than one thing so when she caught me staring she squeezed her boobs together.

We dance for a while she grinded her ass to my crotch, honestly all felt was bones it was not the best all I had to remember was she has amazing boobs and I could get so action later. I looked up for a moment and saw a glimpse of Tamara being held by some dude and she looked drunk that was weird Tamara does not drink, I felt a bit angry for no reason at all. I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice.

".......................Jason Jason." Kat tell yelled at me I blinked a few times and looked at her.

"Sorry, what were you saying."I said to her giving her an apologetic face.

"Why don't we go get a room we can do other fun activities." Kat said a bit annoyed that I was not listening.

"yes sure, lead the way." I said as her face lit up like a Christmas tree she placed her hands on mine as pulled me out of the loud overcrowded area.

We walked down the hall of her house and the loud music started to subside, We heard loud screaming and Kat looked at me we approached the door of which it came from and it was wide open with two guys fighting each other one which was fully dressed and the other in boxers, we looked to the bed and there was Tamara in her underwear laying down she looked so sexy 'not the time' I thought. I went to the guys and pulled them apart me and Kat looked over the two guys, Kat looked shocked as she looked at the underwear boy.

"Hunter!!! What the hell is going on." She yelled giving him death stares.

"Nothing, go enjoy your party and leave me with this guy, he needs to learn a trick or two." He said with a bloody fake smile, I texted Nelly, Lauretta, kyira and Layla to come to the room to help tamara I don't know what's going on but it looks like a threesum gone wrong.

"Nothing you call attempted rape nothing, you need to learn morals." The other guy said sending daggers at the Hunter which I am guessing is Kat's brother she had said his name a few times. As I heard the word rape, I got so angry and was ready kill but I did not react. Then we heard people rush in the door and I turned my head not only to see Tamara's friends, they all rushed to her and put her dress back on.

"What the hell happened." Kira screamed while she was being held by Bryce so she doesn't lose control.
I heard the rest of the girls say yes. The other guy explained the stories to all of us and I could see all the girls have fume out their ears.

"what drug did you give her." Lauretta said, she is smart she can try wake Tamara up faster. The guy started to squirm so we held him tight, he refused to answer. Layla got fed up and walked up, to the guy she grabbed a fist full of his collar, brought him close punching him in the gut .

"Boy listen here and listen good you tried to rape our friend and if you don't help us out, we will not only turn you over to the police but everyone here whose her friend is going to take a shot at you." She said, damu she spend way to much time with her black sisters.kat pulled Layla away she looked scared for her brother.

"Back off, my brother bitch or you can take a swing from me." She said stern.

"He's your motherfucking brother, did you put him up to this." Nelly said as she came close to Kat, we all when Nelly swears it's getting real.

"Shut up guys, bickering is not going to solve the problem." Lauretta screamed across the room. She started to put both hands on Tamara's stomach and started to pump and pump that looked sore. She put Tamara on side and got a bag, Tamara started pucking.

"She will be out it for an hour or two we can wait for and see what our next move is," kyira said to all of us.

~~~~~
It's been two hours we have been waiting, we let Hnter put on his clothes and wash his face, we learnt the guy who saved Tamara is Dillon he is a cool guy he is coming to our school the beginning of the school week.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh......" We heard we all rushed up to Tamara who was holding her head. We were all happy she's ok, even me sometimes she is not that bad.

"Can y'all back the fuck up." She groaned we were in her face so we moved back she looked around the room to see Hunter being held by Damien I could see her eyes turned cold.

"You stupid motherfucking bitch." she said out loud.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys for reading it is my first chapter I hope you like it.

Leave a comment and please like, subscribe and vote

Leave any suggestions here please what you would like to hear or see in the next chapter