Chapter 10

Tamara POV

What was he's problem I was only trying to be nice and he just snapped, I thought maybe we can be friends without hateing each other but I guess I was wrong.

I was walking to my next class with Kyira and I decided not to tell her about what happened she is just going to start giving me mother advice. Kyira has always been like a mother discipline and  would do things only mother's done but she got no patience. She once slapped me after I showed her my failed test that I wrote, she was fuming and started shouting at me.

".....Is this girl even listening to me."Kyira said as she snapped her fingers in my face, I came back to reality.

"Sorry I was just thinking of the first time you slapped me." I said looking at her with a smile as she stared at me until the wheels turned.

"You mean the ninth grade when you failed that easy Design and Technology paper, your butt deserved it." Kyira said  looking away and having a soft chuckle as she entered her class.

"No I did not and that paper was hard." I shouted to Kyira as she popped her head out the class room and laughed at me, while I was pouting I did not notice someone behind me so when I turned around it was my teacher Mr Handson.

"Tamara get into class and it's difficult not hard, jeez and they say you are the highest level in English." He said he was that relaxed chilled teacher who does not really do much except get to be the bossy, mean guy but we all roast each other.

"There is a difference I am creative on paper when I write nobody said my ass can speak proper English." I said walking in his class and taking my seat.

"But your ass still spell like a idiot." He said and it was like that for the rest of the class to everyone, I like his class it's funny.

After class it was around lunch time and I am so hungry it was not even funny. I went to the table and found all my girlfriends and Damien he was on his phone looking tierd.

"Hey y'all what are you talking about?"I said glancing at everyone.

" Kim and her fake ass." Damien replied from his phone. I looked over at him confused.

"Where are the rest of the guys and what are they doing?" I said looking at Damien who was putting his phone in his pocket.

"Jack being the guy we know he is probably fucking some chick, Bryce is in the science lab doing some science equation, and Andrew is in the gym with Jason because he has to blow off some steam he kept mumbling about 'she was too close to me, I can't like her' some shit like that." Damien said looking at me with an 'I know what happen look' I rolled my eyes and decide to continue with the previous topic.

"Thanks, so what about Kim and her flat ass." I said trying to divert from the questionable looks I was getting.

"Her boobs are so fake girl fake as china." Nelly said to all of us.

"The woman or the place?" Layla asked.

"Both." Nelly answers and we fell in a fit of laughter, till I heard a voice I really did not like.

"Hey guys I would appreciate it if you stop saying I am fake. " She said with her raspy voice trying to intimidate us by bringing her fan club of guys.

"Girl go to the clinic it seems like some of your brain cells are lost in your boobs, do you think you intimidate me." I said looking at her with disinterest.

"No, but I am better than you I can give you my doctors number mabye you can have a liposuction." She said laughing with her Goans.

" I am good but you should get daddy to pay for another set because before I pop you like Manaj on stage BOUNCE, and I like my things real you do you." I said looking straight in her eye while I heard snickers at the background.

"Whatever what ever you got ain't real it's fat." She said looking proud of herself.

"You truly have wasted 25c for that boob job because if you went to biology instead of your mouth being a landing strip for Dick you would know that most of your body is made from fat she just got extra."Kyira said I was a little shocked because she hardly swears at all.

"You mean a lot extra." She mumbled as she was chuckling.

"Gurl don't be salty because you ain't got nun." I said getting up and twerking in front of her, I got up and saw that one of the guys had a boner.
" You might want to find a bathroom or a girl to sort yourself out." I smiled looking at his boner and laughing then everyone realised what I meant and laughed, Kat got fed up and left so did her guys except the one with a boner gave me his phone number.

They were all still laughing when I got a notification on my phone and my heart dropped and I felt empty.

"What's wrong." Lauretta asked.

" In one week it's going to be her anniversary."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting much guys I really need you guys to comment our I will lose my motivation to write the book and I have really interesting things coming up.

Please comment your idea on who you think she is.

My exams are over 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
And I am scared for my results 😰😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭🤐🤐😵😵😵😿🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾