Hope you read this until the end😂

Finally~
This is it the second book for 'The Smile that was ignored." I can't promise it to be better BUT I will try to do my best.

For this story's cover, right now it have the cover that I created. But there are so many people who have a kind heart want to help me. So I will make you guys choose after all of them already send me their covers. Thank you~

For all my readers, Thank you so much for supporting me! The previous story already have so many reads. I thought its impossible but its happened. I'm sorry if my Stories are not making any sense😆

🚨WARNING🚨

🍃This book will not be perfect. If you expect it to have a perfect grammar, and spelling, this is not for you to read.

🍃Don't copy this story. I don't want what happened to "The smile that was ignored" to be happening again. I don't want it to be copy and past on other website.

🍃Oh, if you already fine with the ending of the story, maybe you don't have to read this.

🌹ANNOUNCEMENTS🌹

🍂This will be My LAST story on Wattpad. I really hope you will support it. What I mean is, after this book, I MAY be not publish a new story.

🍂After I complete all the stories, I will stop all the activities on wattpad. I'm sorry.

🍂BUT I will come back later, someday. I don't know when. Just think this as a really Loooooooooooooong Hiatus.

🍂 While I'm in this 'Long Hiatus' I may not replying to comments or message. So sorry for that.

🍂Psssttt, if I have some idea well I will consider what will happen😂

🌷MY OTHER STORIES🌷

🌸Yes I will promote my other story here. Hope you can read my other story too😊

🌸My other stories are:
☘️Fake it
☘️The Smile That was Ignored
☘️Miss Manager Undercover
☘️Under The Mask
☘️Our Last Goodbye was Never Said

🌸You can find all of this on my profile.

🕊️ABOUT ME🕊️

🍁As I said in my bio, I really believe If I help one person, Its may not change the entire world but it can change the person's world. That is enough for me.

🍁By that, You can text me if you need someone to talk to, need someone to lend their shoulder for you, I will be there.

🍁I do this not because I want to say I'm kind,in fact I'm far from being kind. I just don't want you guys to feel like you guys are alone and I know the feeling not having someone by your side when you need it.

🍁Feel free to text me and share to me all your doubts. I may not good at solving problems, but I am a really good listener!

Woah, that is a long speech. Anyway, enjoy this story!