Remember bills on the table
Wondering how we gon pay
Still dancing in the living room
To every song we played
And if there wasn't a heaven
I would be okay
Knowing that every moment
It was when I say your face

No it's never been perfect but
It's always been perfect for us

Cause this is that mad love
That cry when you cry love
That die if you die love
That fight if you fight love
This is that mad love
Are you extreme love
We are a team love
Mess with you mess with me love,"

Hearing the crowed respond positively to my song made me happy, but I was distracted, I couldn't find her in the crowd. I don't blame myself though, the theatre is massive.

Luke was backstage to greet me and express his liking towards my song and how the crowd obviously liked it, I laughed at his over exaggeration and packed my electric guitar away.

Now it's time to find her.

"C'mon Hemmotron, its time to find Camila," I happily said while leading the way to the exit.

"Here, let me hold your case, you're about to be reunited with her," he offered and took my case off of me.

"Thanks Hemmo," a genuine smile made it on my face.

I know the boys will like Luke.

Luke and I were engrossed in a conversation while walking to the front of the Berklee building to meet up with my family and friends when-

"Y/N/N! Y/N/N! Y/N/N!"

The minute I lifted my head to look straight ahead, I saw Camila waving her hand at me like a madman with a massive smile on her face.

A smile that matched hers made its way on my face as I quickly jogged to her.

"I've missed you!" Camila giggled as I buried my head into her neck while wrapping my arms around her body.

She rested her chin on my head with her hands wrapped around my shoulders.

"I've missed you more," I whispered and placed a gentle loving kiss on her neck.

"It's nice to know you miss us too Y/N," Calum huffed.

I laughed and pulled away from Camila just to pull my favourite soccer player in a hug, I then hugged everyone and welcomed them to Boston.

Seeing my parents and big brother so proud of me made me happy, I thought that since music is such a risky career, I'd never live up to impress my parents.

"Oh I forgot! This is Luke, my friend here at Berklee," I jerked my head to tell Luke to take a step forward.

He smiled and gave a little wave.

"Your lip piercing is so freaking cool," Michael spoke up, "I've been thinking about getting an eyebrow piercing, but I don't know."

"Thanks man! I can help you out though, I know a dude, he's really good at piercing people," Luke responded.

"How about we all go out for diner?" I suggested.

Everyone cheered and agreed with me.

"Luke, you've been here longer than me, lead the way my friend," I smiled.

"I know some really good places, so we got-"

I tuned him out as Camila came up to me with a smile, I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pecked her head lovingly.

"Oh how I've missed you," she happily sighed.

"You don't understand," I huffed and kissed her forehead once more.

"Perhaps, later I'll get an acoustic and romantic version of your song?" She playfully asked.

"Yes, of course baby," I laughed.

"That was a really sweet song, I was moved," she stated.

"Well, my muse behind my music making is amazing," I winked at her making her laugh.

"But thanks, it means a lot to know you like it," I grinned widely.

"Like it? I loved it babe, your voice suited it so well!" She exasperated.

She's everything I've ever wanted, she's everything I'll ever want.

"I love you, a lot," I smiled down at her.

"I love you too, a lot," she smiled back up at me.

Camila rested her hand on my cheek and pulled me down for a long nice loving kiss.

Finally.