Chapter 21

Enjoyyyy.. :)
_____________________________________________

POV: EMORY

"Wow everything's dark in here", I hear G say from the front door. Then if that's G who's this that in front of me...???!!! I try to do as less noise as possible and slowly move to the door where G is. Jack don't talk loud but there someone in the house that isn't suppose to be here, i whispered as low as I could. The figure was far from us and kept moving so I don't think it would hear us. "Emory? What are you saying? There's a stranger in the house?", he said. Yes, I'm scared we are so exposed he could attack anytime, I don't have my phone and Lexi and Johnson don't have a clue. "Its going to be fine, hide behind the couch and I'll take care of it". He said moving me closer to the couch. What noo its too dangerous you never know what he has with him, I said grabbing him from the arm and hugged it tight. "Look call the cops with my phone but try not to do much noise and I'll see if I can knock the person out". He said giving me his phone. Noo no pls don't leave..
I get down and hide and call the cops they answered and I told them wat was happening they told me they were sending someone over and to stay calm..

POV: JACK GILINSKY

I see the talk figure going into the kitchen so I follow it slowly and on my way try to find something to hit the person with. I find a glass base and go into the kitchen I don't know what its doing here I get behind but at that time the person turns around and spots me. He pushes me and I fall since I didnt see it coming and the base breaks, I could tell it was a guy from the power he had plus u could see the figure. I hear him go to the stairs. I stand up and try to run behind him I get to pull him by the hoodie/jacket (idk its darkish) and pull as hard as I can to make him slip I grab him and throw a punch. We fight back and forth in the stairs making it harder but I manage to push him down and make him roll down. He stands back up, gets out something shiny and points it to me. Oh shit if its what I think it is I'm screwed.. I'm clueless on what to do, since I can't just try to take it away, he'll shoot me right away. I try not to move and see if he maybe would just not shoot. All of the sudden I see something behind him and a loud noise of breaking glass came after it. He drops to the ground and I kinda see Em standing there just shocked. Are u okay, I told u to stay hidden, I said while walking to her. "Yeah but.. but I hear ya fighting and when I looked up I saw him pointing a gun at you and I.. I got so scared that something was going to happen to you", she said crying. "I had to do something", she said sobbing. I hug her tight and she starts to cry even more. We see the red and blue lights outside and the police shortly after comes inside w flash lights. "Are ya okay?, we got a call about someone being inside the house?!", the police man said. Yes that's the man, I said pointing down at the floor. "Okay I see ya took matters into your own hands", he said kinda laughing. Well she did, he had that gun pointed at me. "Ohh I see okay we'll take care of him, don't worry", he said grabbing the guy handcuffing him and taking him away. The power went on and, another police man came in. "I fixed the wires, I could tell someone messed them up on purpose, I bet this guy had planned this". Wow well thank you officers. "No problem that's what we are here for" he said and left. I need to go close the door Em, I said but she was still hugging me tight. She let's go and I go lock the door. "We need to clean up the glass that broke before anyone gets hurt by it", she said crying. Its okay I'll get it. Why don't you got to your room and rest. "I'm scared", she said looking at me with tears running down her cheeks. Okay let me clean up real quick and I'll take you to your room okay, I said and she just nods her head. I pick up the glass and throw it away and also clean the kitchen glass and then walk to Em. Let's go, I said and take her to her room, I could feel her slightly shaking. "Could you pls stay?", she said sitting in the bed. "Pls, you could sleep here, I just don't want to spend the night alone pls", she said still tearing. Okay I'll stay, I said sitting on the corner of the bed, while she closed the door and got comfy in the bed. "Are you going to sleep?" She said after a while. Yeah I'll grab the pillow and lay on the floor in a min don't worry. "You know you can sleep in the bed, there's plenty of room for both". Yeah I just don't want to bother you, I said. "Its going to bother me just thinking that you are sleeping on the floor pls pls, she said. Okay then, I said turned off the light, got on the bed and laid down. "I can't believe this happen, out of every house why ours?", Em said. I dont know Em, don't think about it just try an go to sleep. "Goodnight Jack" Goodnight Em..

------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope ya like the chapter :)
Like and Comment if ya want
.
Ya can also follow me on instagram @jackgilinsky_and_jackjohnson
❤👌✌