Chapter 19

Enjoy
____________________________________

POV: JACK GILINSKY

I feel her kissing me passionately and I am going with it I don't know why, it didnt feel right but it also didnt feel wrong. I pull back but she had me by the shirt, she pulled me back in. She gives me another kiss,and I close my eyes, go with it but this time my thoughts keep going to Emory's kiss that made me kiss her more. I open my eyes and realize that it wasn't Emory. I pull back harder this time and she gives me a look. My brain was messing with me so bad and I haven't even started to drink, I thought to myself. "Why did you stop, I thought you were enjoying it", she looks at me with a smile. I didnt know what to say, what was I going to tell her oh hey I was daydreaming that I was kissing another girl that would sound like a complete asshole, which I'm not. Um well I just think we don't need to rush this fast I mean I just meet you and I don't want to start this way. I want to get to know you 1st, I said trying to think of my words correctly. "Hmm well let's get to know each other and maybe see were this takes us", she said.

POV: EMORY

(Fee min earlier)

"This party was a great idea babe", Max said dancing. I know we all needed a break from everything and just have fun, I said. "I really want a soda, don't you?, its hot and I'll make us feel better" he said. Yeah babe, I'll get them be right back, I told him and headed to the kitchen, as I walk in I see Gilinsky and some other girl kissing, I felt my stomach drop and froze. 'I can't believe him kissing that other girl,and that other kiss that he gave me what, what did it mean was it just nothing','Wait I can't say anything, I'm back with Max, he can do what ever he wants. I thought to myself, grabbed the drinks and left. "Hey Em", I see Lexi shouting and waving. Wats up, I said walking up to her. "Thanks for the drink love you", she said taking my drink and smiled. Omg go get your own I ain't going back to get another. "Cmon pls" she said and made a face that is irresistible to say no to. Fine keep it, I said and walked to where Max was. "Took you long, you know I can't be away from you for long I'll miss you then", he said and grabbed my waist. Well who's the one that wanted the soda in the 1st place huh, I said and tried to touch the cold soda to his neck. "What are u trying to do huh you" he said picking me off my feet and spinning me around. Nothing nothing, I said laughing hard.

Few hours pass...

"Well that was a boom ass of a party don't u think Em", Lexi said sitting at the sofa w Johnson. Yeah and it would be nicer if u would just help us clean up, I said throwing a broom at her and Johnson. "I'll help", Johnson said standing up and grabbing the broom. "Whaat noooo I was so comfy, COME BACK! YOUR MY PILLOW!!", Lexi said almost yelling in a playful way. Calm down Lexi, nothing will happen if you don't have Johnson as a pillow. "Yes it will, so come back pls, she said doing that face again. "You know babe if you would help us clean up, we would finish faster and then I can be your pillow again", Johnson said to her. She finally get up and I hand her a trash bag, and smile, love you.. "Love you too" she said and we all started to clean up...

Hour later..

"Yay we're done", Lexi said with excitement and sat back down in the couch. "Wait I just realized, where the hell is G at?", Johnson said sitting down. "That's true where is he?", Lexi said. I have no idea, maybe in his room who knows. "Babe ima go home", Max said. What your not staying over tonight? "No babe I'm sorry I think I have to work tomorrow" he said. ohh okay then I said "love you, he said kissing me. "See ya bye". He said "Bye". We all headed to out rooms and I wondered where was Gilinsky. After Lexi and Johnson went up to their rooms I headed to G's, I guess at this time if he's up here he's asleep so I quietly open the door and sneak peak through. He's not here.. I open the door wider and see that he's not here. I close the door and walk back to my room, I didnt want to really think about it, so I just went to bed...

The next morning..

I woke up really good, it was a good day it was sunny and it felt nice, I got up took a shower, changed into a cute outfit and headed downstairs. "Good morning sleepy head", Lexi said with a smile. "Made your favorite", she said placing the plate of pancakes eggs and bacon. Yummm thank you, I said and hugged her. "Well Im glad u like it, I got to go now, ima go to the mall with Johnson want anything?" She said. Surprise me, you know what I like anyways. "I gotchu, byee".
Well I guess its just me, I finish my breakfast and clean up. I head upstairs and out of curiosity head to Gilinskys bedroom. 'Should I knock? Or should I just open the door, but what if he's in there, and he sees me open the door, that will be awkward' I thought to myself. I stood there just double thinking everything. I grab the nob and turn it slowly. "What are you doing?" I hear from behind me making me freeze.

------------------------------------------------
Heyyy guys guess who's back 😊
Ik I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I been busy but here it is
Finally 😄
Hope ya like it
Comment your fav part if ya have one
❤✌
Next chapter coming soon I promise ✌👌❤