Chapter 18

Hope ya like it
____________________________________

POV: JACK GILINSKY

I drove off and didnt even know were to go, I keep turning and turning streets. I needed to delete the feelings I had for Emory because I knew I can't be with her, she has Max now and she loves him, so I need to just forget everything and see her just as a friend, I thought as driving..
I got back to the house and made my way to my bedroom. "Jack" I heard from down stairs and turned around, it was Emory. What's up, I asked and she comes up a few steps. "Nothing I just wanted to tell u that I'm trowing a party tonight so you can join" she said smiling. Oh ok I'll come down when it starts, I said and smiled back. "Yayy I'll see u later, I have tuns of stuff to do", she said and walked away. I turned around and kept walking to my bedroom. A party perfect timing I thought to myself, I know that will help me. The party would probably start later at 8 so I had plenty of time to chill and relax. I turned on the TV, and scrolled through channels with nothing to watch, I was getting pretty sleeping and soon enough I fell asleep...
"Hey Jack!" I heard someone knocking really loud and shouting. What, I said standing up and walking to the door. "Why aren't you down here, Emory told me you were joining us", Johnson said shouting over the loud music. Well I am, its just that I feel asleep, ill be down in a few ok, I said and Johnson nodded. I closed the door and headed to the bathroom, I showered and got ready for the party. I didn't put to much effort on what to wear so in minutes I was out and into the crowded and loud living room. "Heyyyy Jack !!!!!" I see Lexi and Johnson walking to me. Hey guys what up? "Nun just this party is LIT don't you think so", Lexi said. I could tell they were having lots of fun, and I knew I was gonna have some too. I made my way to the kitchen to get some drinks and I get pulled back by someone. What the heck, I turn around and see Max grabbing my shirt, What do you want?!? I said and pushed his hand away. "I want you to stay away from Emory, do you understand", he said and pushed me a bit. Yeah I have that so clear now, I said. In that same moment Emory came. "Hey Max do you.." "oh hey Gilinsky glad you made it down". Yeah couldn't miss it. "I know yall haven't meet in the right moment but i wish yall would get along", she told us both. "I will do what ever you want baby", Max said all nicely. "So Gilinsky what about you" I wanted to say that I would never get along with him and just walk off but i couldn't do that to Emory, I could at least try I guess. Yea sure Emy. "Yay well present yourself to each other, cmon don't be shy", Emory said. "ill start babe, I'm Max Anderson nice to finally meet you". I'm Jack Gilinsky. "Now shake on it", Emory said smiling widely. I put out my hand and Max does to and we shake on it. " YAAAAYYY finally, ill be right back babe ok" Emory told Max and left. " Don't you think this changes stuff, I hate you and always will, and the best part is that is Emory wont suspect nothing, and if u try saying something always have this in mind, I'm always ahead of you." he said giving me fake smile. Yeah I know, I said and walked off. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some soda and sat down at the counter chairs, wow i cant believe Max, when ever you think he cant be worse he proves you wrong and your just wowed. I thought to myself. I start looking through my phone when I feel someone next to me. "Is this seat taken" a girl said. Um no, not at all, I said and continued to scroll through my phone. "So what is a guy like you just here in the kitchen sitting and on his phone", she said. Um well I don't know, just taking a break you can say, I said and turned around to face her. "I'm Isabella", she said with a sweet voice. I'm Jack, nice to meet you. "So.. Do u want to maybe go dance", she said giving me a playful smile. Sure let's go. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the center of the crowd of dancing people. We started to dance and you could see she was a outgoing girl. I spotted Johnson dancing with Lexi, short after that he spotted me and gave me this weird smile, that I decided to ignore. We danced for a quite while, not gonna lie she was a good dancer. "So Jack, single or taken", she says raising an eyebrow and smiling. Single as a Pringle. "Omg, but how.. You look like the type if guy that can melt girls with a look". Haha nah. "Well you are good looking, she said smiling. I didnt know what to say at that point the only thing that came out was Want to get some drinks? "Um sure why not". We headed to the kitchen were you could feel that cool breeze and not feel crowded. "What do u want soda or beer??", she said raising them both. Soda, please. "Hmm not much of a drinker?" Eh I could but I don't feel drinking, I said grabbing the soda..
"What you don't feel like going a little bit crazy tonight", she said laughing. She had such a cute laugh that just made you laugh too. Maybe, maybe not. "Well let's find out", she said and she pulls me from my shirt and kisses me..

------------------------------------------------
Lol hope ya like it.
Bc I don't know if ya are enjoying it, disliking it or idk. Lol
Hope ya have an amazing day/night