Chapter 8

"Did i leave ya all wondering what she saw?? Lol well here it goes are ya ready..? Ok bye lol 😁😂❤"
_____________________________________________

POV: EMORY JOHNSON

I gasp and look around trying to find Jack as fast as i could, i couldnt believe my eyes. I started to feel really bad i just wanted to get out of this place as soon as posible. I ran to the ticket boot and saw Jack paying for the tickets. JACK!, i screamed as i ran to him. "Whats wrong???", he said looking worried. I want to leave, i said anxious, and started to tear. "Ok ok dont cry please, we'll leave ok", he said grabbing the tickets he had payed for. "Ok let me call Johnson to tell them we have to leave so they can meet us up ok", he said putting his arm around me and we walked to the entrance. I was just looking to the ground the whole time. We stoped and Johnson answered Jacks called. "Ok there coming ok", he said hanging up and lifted my head. I looked at him and i couldnt hold it anymore i hugged him and started to sob. He hugged me back and i didnt really care what other people thought. "Whats wrong Emory?? Tell me please im getting worried", he said rubbing my back. I move back and clean my cheeks that have tons of tears. I...I..saw Max here, i said starting to tear again. "Ohhh" But worst of all...i saw him with a girl and holding hands and walking around, i said. Jack hugged me and i just stayed there my head felt like it was going to explode and i didnt really feel so good. "What happend Emory"?, i heard Lexi say from behind. I turn around and see Lexi and Johnson all confuzed. "She wants to leave shes not feeling well", Jack said for me and Johnson just nodded. I went to Lexi, and gave her a hug...
We are in the car now and i still couldnt believe that i saw Max with another girl already, legit its been one day? Or two idk, i though in my head.. "Emy?" Lexi said and grabbed my hand. Huh? "Are you ok, u havent talked at all", she said. "Yea Em wat happend, you were fine a while ago", Johnson said. I took a deep breath and started to talk. Well i was fine untill i saw Max, "Wat?" Lexi said interrupting. Yea i saw him with a girl holding hands, i said looking at her. "WTH OMG NOW I WANT TO GO BACK AND PUNCH HIM" Lexi yelled. "Calm down Lexi ill turn around dont worry" Johnson said. Wat, i said looking at him. "Im just joking Em dont worry, he said and continued to look to the road. Jack smacked Johnsons arm and Johnson just lifted an arm in defence...
We got to my house and i just hurried up to my room, and closed my door. I didnt know wat the other do if left or stayed but i just wanted to sleep, i felt tears coming out again i didnt know what i felt, if i was sad for seeing him with another girl or seeing how fast he moved on. I had no idea if still loved him the same way i used to. I continued to sob untill i fell asleep...

Next Day...

I open my eyes and stretched, i really needed that sleep i felt way better than yesterday. I walk to my bathroom and see that i had my eyes all puffy, i took a hot shower and changed into some sweats (again) i walk out of my room and see Lexi but with Jack and Johnson still here, i confused walked down the stairs and go into the kitchen. "Good morning, sleeping Beauty" Jack said from the sofa and Johnson lauging. Haha why u calling me Sleeping Beauty now, i said staring back. "I well its 12 am and we all have been up since 8 am so for me ur like sleeping Beauty", jack said. Hmm ok then, did ya eat already? I asked. Oh wait yea i bet Lexi cooked right bc theres dishes here, i said laughing. "Wow Emy, really, and no the jacks cooked so u missed there delicious breakfast, even better than mine", she said smiling. Oh thats sad i missed it. "Yea sad, maybe next time ull wake up early sleeping beauty", jack said  laughing. I couldnt help but laugh out loud...
Sooo not trying to sound mean but what are ya doing here? I said sitting down in the sofa. (I already had finished eating and washing dishes) "Um well when u left us we started to play some games in the xbox you have here and we stayed up late so Lexi just told us we could stay for the night, so we stayed in the sofa". Johnson said. Ohh, ok then lol. "So what are we doing today", Jack said breaking the silence. Um well i was planning on doing nothing, i said getting cosy on the sofa. "Well Johnson and me are going to the movies, incase ya want to come", Lexi said. I knew Johnson and Lexi had really a connection and i just didnt want to go, i thought to myself. Nah ill pass, take Jack, i said laughing and thowing a pillow at him. "Huh?, nah i dont want go and 3rd wheel, he said. Johnson throws a pillow at him too and i start laughing. "Ok then guys were leaving, well see ya later", Johnson said closing the door. "Sooo, i guess its just you and me today", Jack said smiling.   Um well if ur going to stay i guess yea, i said making a ugh face. "Ohh i see you dont want me here", he said. Hahaha im just kidding u can stay if u want i dont mind, i said throwing another pillow at him...
I grab the xbox control and look at him he nodds and we start playing. We played some games i had and we were having so much fun. I head a knock and stoped the game both me and jack looked at each other. Do you think the movie already ended?.. "I dont know, let me go check the door ok u stay here", he said and got up. He opened the door and closed it back but a foot stoped it from closing. I put the control down and stand up quickly. "Go away" Jack said trying to close the door. Whos is it Jack?? I asked getting closer. "Its your stupid boyfriend or ex boyfriend idk", he said looking a little alarmed. I got close to the door standing behind Jack and saw Max standing there trying to get in. I slightly pull the door and Jack opens it a bit more were i could see Max and he could see hoth of us (Jack still not letting him pass). "Please can we talk please" he said holding some chocolates and flowers. Why do u want to talk huh? You already said enough. "Please im begging you can we please talk in private", he said looking at me then at Jack. I have nothing to talk about with you. "Ok then can you please forgive me ik i was a big as jerk and i treated you bad that night, i should of known better not to have drank that night bc i was with you, the one i care about and love with all my heart", max said holding up the flowers and chocolates. You know Max i dont really care if u bring me chocolates and flowers, you can go take those to your other girl cuz i dont want nothing, i said "Wat do you mean other girl?", Max said confused. Wow did u loose your memory in 1 day, that girl that you were with in the fair, 'holding hands', i said trying to hold my ground..

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry i ended it like that but i knew i would just keep writing making it long so this will continue to the next chapter so yea ill try to update asap. Hopefully you liked this chapter." ❤