Chapter-44

Chapter 44

Day 81; Time 07:55am

Logan

I have no idea why Devon was called to the confession room but that night it’s self he was out the house. I bet he would be watching me from outside that son of dead mother; I missed him and Oscar a lot. “Hey!” I went to the nearest camera and started talking hoping any of my friends would watch me, “First of all I wanted to say ‘Hi’ to the girl viewers” I winked and then whispered into the camera that was shaking in front me, “and I want to punch my friend Oscar along with Devon with no reason whatsoever and Kendal I don’t fucking miss you one bit so stop complaining about it”

“Whom are you talking to?” I turned back and saw Ivy in fresh clothes and a towel on her head, “You look hot.” I smirked. She did indeed her curves coming out on the right edges of her leggings and a red t-shirt. “Well thank you liar” she rolled her eyes.

What the hell is her problem!?

“Oh so we are not pass that topic already?” I raised an eyebrow at her and she turned on her heel to face me, “What made you think that?”

“The kiss, twice!”

“That was just for my pleasure” Ouch!

“I say why does it feel so good?

So good to be bad

Getting what I want, boy

Why does that make you so mad?

You see, why does it feel so good?

So good to be bad

Cause if it's struggle that you're looking for

Oh baby, here I am

Oh baby, here I am

I say so why does it feel so good?

So good to be bad

I say why does it feel so good?

So good to be bad

Getting what I want, boy

Why does that make you so mad?”

The song played and Ivy started humming to the tune, I could not understand this girl and once I get out of this fucking house I’m not going to listen to her crap; I won’t tell her go.

Day 81; Time 01:00 pm

She talks to me, she plays around me she does not ignore me. But still holds herself back. Right now we were in the living room for our final task to go to the finals. I can’t believe I survived this long in this house; of course we all know why it was but now I was losing it. I couldn't take it anymore. So I decided to put a little less effort in this task. I knew that Devon was out because we lost as a team but still we had one task to complete before anyone could decide who would no longer stay; unfortunately this did not happen! Why? I have no idea…

Once we entered the activity room there was nothing in there except a letter that Ajaz picked it; no! I have no jealously issues when she was paired with Ajaz during the stupid ball task here before a few days; because in all honestly it was Ajaz that made her team win or else in place of Devon it could have been Ivy. And then I would be more desperate to get out; more than Devon.

The prize didn't matter to any of us, not to me at least. “The letter says to go through the black door on the side.” Ajaz put the letter down and looked around when he noticed the door at the far corner of the room. We went through it and was hit by sunlight at the end. Everyone gasped and Ivy came stood beside me, “We are free!” she squealed and I giggled she just glared in my direction before failing miserably to hide her smile from her face. “There I see someone waving” Kitty pointed out and we saw from across the 2 acres filed someone was watching and waving at us. We started moving in that direction when I gasped at the person, “Oh! My God”