Chapter-23

Chapter-22

Day 51; Time 03:00pm

It has been seven hours since me and Logan has even looked at each other. He is ignoring me and I am doing the same thing. And it is getting on my nervers. No one has ever ignored me and this Logan, bloody what does he think of himself that he is hot and he can attracted sluts like Monique and Kitty is going to win me that will not happen in a million light years also. It is just impossible.

Then why are you thinking about him so much?

Just up brain, it is none of your business.

I am a part of you.

“Fuck you!”

“Seriously let’s go then.” Oscar smirked at me.

Was I loud?

“Not now darling but when in the night the lights get closed then…”

Mandy cut me off before I could continue my story. “Shut up you two.”

“Oh! Oscar darling I thing she I jealous.” I smiled at him innocently. And then remembered of the plan we made together. Since Logan has entered this house I am not been able to concentrate on my friends and it is not a good sign if I have to stay in this game and win it.

I left the mop and caught his shirt, “Whoa. I did not think you were that depereate.” Oscar frowned and I saw Mandy giving me the I-will -not-forgive-you look.

“Maybe you guys should just get a room.” Adam shouted from the living room where Monique and Logan were there too talking to each other. Close enough that there was no air.

Damn.

“Let’s go.” I pulled Oscar by his collar and made him go out with me near the pool, the sun was shining and we sat in the shade.

The pool was a nice place to hang out, there was sky painted on the top giving it a blue color effect. 

“What happened? We were getting under the skin of Mandy and now you bring me here.” He crossed his arm like a kid; and I turned my attention towards him.

I laughed at his gesture, “Oscar she will be here in the next ten minutes until then till me how is it going on?”

“Going on what? Like getting under her skin and making her jealous. Or making Monique beg for me to do it on international reality show.” He chuckled and gave me the amused look.

“Both?”

“Well both of them are going really well.” He gave me a smirk and put his feet inside the water.

I saw Mandy coming out of the glass door and she was looking around until she caught us sitting by the pool, I leaned my head on Oscar’s shoulder and toke his hands in mine. And what a perfect timing I had, Logan somehow also got into the lawn.

“What the hell are you doing?” Oscar pulled back a little but I held him by putting my free arm across his waist. “Just wait loser the blast is just about to happened.” I hissed to him. He was just trying to move until,

“What the fuck?!! Do you guys think you are doing. Oscar get your ass back in.” Mandy came and stood across the pool in front of us, crossing her arms. Logan was still frowning near the door.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and gave Logan and Mandy an innocent smile, “Nothing just spending time together.” Oscar chuckled and Logan went back inside.

“Ivy I told you to stay away from him.” Mandy stated. But who the hell will listen to her, I whispered in Oscar’s ear, “Either it will be now she will admit it or we have to have one more session of almost making out.”