Chapter-8

Chapter-8

“Kendal?” I knocked at the door. Well, she has been staying here for such a long time that, me and Jonathan decided to give her bedroom. Since she was so pissed about not getting her own space and that she was always staying here dumping her parents.

When it was official that Kendal and my brother were dating. She kind off, actually often visited here. So, her parents trusted Jonathan soo much that they actually allowed her to move in. And she being the typical girl, dint have a problem with that. That too only on one condition she had with Jonathan, once in week to stop by at her parents place.

“You like it?” she said as soon as I heard a “Yes come in.”

Well, there she was standing in front of me with a dress, probably her prom dress. It was full length with frills, a lot of frills. The dress had pink, blue, yellow, orange and brown. And many more other unknown colors.

“You going to Prom with that dress, then let me tell you…”

“Ahuh?”

“You will look like a clown.” I started laughing.

“Shut up! It’s such a pretty dress.”

“No, it’s rainbow dress.” Well, it was not exactly rainbow. Kind of like it.

“Oh, you mean the colors. Well let me tell you stupid it’s just the sample. I am going with pink and brown.”

“Sample?”

“Yah, as in like you choose the dress and then they will make it.”

“Who will make it? Jonathan” I giggled.

“No you idiot. The..” and then I cut her off, before she started giving me lectures. On how I don’t know the girls choices and their way of behavior. Etc.etc.etc.

“Anyways, I don’t wanna know. Just I want you to tell me. What I should were for Prom?”

“Are you serious?” she was umm... Shocked.

“Yah.”

“Man! You have like tons of tuxedo and suites and Armani and shirts and jackets and jeans and…”

“You know I know that I have a good collection than Jonathan right. Like all branded stuffs. You don’ have to praise me dear.”

“Okay! That doesn’t mean you insult him. And I am not praising you. Just reminding you.” She was seriously joking.

“You’re just jealous, because I have more knowledge in Men’s fashion than your boyfriend” I smirked.

“Nooooo”

She just turned away. I know she was burning hot. But then she said. “Why do you want to look good. Want to be the Prom King again?”

“No, I don’t” I lied.

“Oh! Yes you want to.” She smirked turning back to me.

Shit.

“Kendal please.”

“Please help me win the title again.”

“No, I just want to be noticed by her. On the few days of school left.” I murmured.

“Okay! Then I and Jonathan are going out so you can tag along.” I said smiling. Now she knew what I was up to.

“Umm. No you guys carry on. You can bring my clothes along. I would like to stay here.”

“You want to stay here for what?” God! Why she even asked that dint she know I wanted to

“Stalk her” I said. Ok may be she heard it.