Chapter-26

Chapter- 26

Day 53; Time 12:00pm

Logan.

Brokenhearted?!

Was acting with Kitty and flirting with her the whole day a good idea. She seemed to be pissed. But hey, even I was it’s not that she pleased me even after I admitted to her that I like her and all. She still didn’t come around, how she expects me to act normal. I wish I had her over here, or even Kendal they would have helped me out with Ivy. I mean all this long along the year in college when I was away from her it was Kendal’s Facebook that helped me survive for this long.

-Flashback-

“Hey what do you do all day with my laptop.” Kendal made her way to the back of my chair, to see what I was doing on her laptop before and after college or any party I attend.

“You know half of the time I am not the one chatting with her. And we girls don’t call each other dudes okay, If you want to chat through my id. Think like a girl.” She erased the dude and left it empty. Then she typed ‘Hey! Ivy how are you doing?’ Instead of me typing ‘Dude whtsup?’

 “Okay so maybe you should stay with me when I chat with her. Since you know I use your Facebook more than you do.” I smiled at her and pulled a chair in next to mine asking her to sit down.

She sat down and looked at the finger; great there is something, “Spill it.”

“Okay don’t get angry Logan.”

I raised my eyebrow, “Is it that bad?”

“No, umm. Dan called he is getting close to Ivy more, this was not in our plan.”

Okay, I might sound overprotective or possessive but hey! I love Ivy and I would do anything to keep her mind diverted from Jo. So, after watching Lindy post of ‘Ivy you didn’t block him yet?’ I thought that maybe she did not tell her friends about the engagement. Clearly Victoria and Lindy did not like Jo. So I toke advantage of it and offered Dan a scholarship to the uni Ivy was going in while Sam moved with him too.

Sometimes i  love the power of money..

Partly because Jonathan doesn’t want her here, and the fact that Kendal still  does not know about the little intercourse between them. So to keep matters safe I did it, just putting an extra clause on the contract for Dan; To keep Ivy away from other boys and even if she dates make sure she doesn’t lose it.

“The plan was a worst idea.” She looked at me straight in the eye.

“Kendal I told you already. The plan is the only reason I am sitting peacefully here and not going to L.A. besides we have yet to figure out how Jo knows about the Chris thing anyway. They surely played in the same team but as far as I know them and with me and you staying in the school most of the time. We did notice they didn’t get along well and then suddenly that day when Ivy came up in the cafeteria they both started to speak to each other…”

Kendal cut me off, “And jealously should play the role between Chris and Jo but they were actually friends and hanging out with each other. I know Logan, I just..” I toke her hands in my hands, “It’s okay Kendal once we find out what Jo is up to; this Christmas will be celebrated with Ivy.”

She smiled at me, “It’s good to see so much confidence in you.”

“Thanks for the makeover and all the girls drooling at me in college.” I winked at her.

___

“You know Ivy you could go inside and get it for her, since your nothing but staring at Logan.” I heard a voice from kitchen which broke my thoughts. I turned to see and Ivy moved her eyes away from me and went inside the bedroom.