Chapter 13

Chapter-13

“What noo? That is not possible Kendal.” I was screaming on top of my voice. Because believe it or not I hated Chris more than Jo.

“Trust me Logan, you have to save her. She- he I don’t know.” Kendal was crying while she spoiled the corner of my bed with her nasal congestion.

I am so not cleaning that.

“You have to wash, dry, and change my bed sheet if you continue doing that on my bed.” I pointed to the used tissues thrown on my bed like it was a dustbin.

“Seriously, you want to discuss about that now?”

Like yah.

Kendal and Jonathan left the prom early, since they had other plans. And here I was about to open the book which gave me thousand other answers about Ivy, that I kept wondering about all these years. And suddenly Kendal comes up to me (not going out with Jonathan and directly coming home) and says Chris is using Ivy to get someone jealous. Like that was the only thing left to hear.

Why is everyone so passionate about not being in a relationship but making them jealous? Is this some new kind of trend?

“Kendal can you please enlightened me with the details of your conversation with Chris after I left the educational center.”

“What?” she stared at me like I was speaking French. Did she even understand formal English?

“Kendal, what happened. I’m in a happy mood and you are ruining it.” I said to her in a low tone. Angry to be more specific. Suppressing anger tone.

“Chris, I umm. I--” she started crying again. “I---I slept with him.”

Yah, like no one sleeps in the world and everyone are vampires or ware wolf or any other.. what?

“WTF?”

“I’m sorry, please don’t tell this to Jonathan.” Okay, she is serious.

“Are you sure?”

“What do you mean you are sure, are you mad Logan. I know you have lost it today. But please could you just help me here.”

“What are you saying, you love Jonathan right? Or not.”

Now I am getting pissed.

What the hell, when did that happen? And where was I?

“You remember Dan and Sam staying here with us..”

“Uh?” I was waiting for her to get some air and continue, which toke like forever.

“Well, you remember me and Jonathan getting into a fight about..”

“Wait a minute that fight where you guys were acting like animals. Throwing things away here and there and then you guys didn’t even bother to tell us what actually happened and you kicked me out of the house because I was taking Jonathan’s side.” I could get the flashbacks then, how could they even throw me out. It was insane. I hated Jonathan for not stopping Kendal, and I didn’t speak to Kendal for days. (Though still blankly I was supporting Jonathan, but still I didn’t know what the matter was about.)

Though later on she came with some information about Ivy. So I had to forgive her.

Ah! My weakness. I love my weakness.

“The reason was because I did not listen to him and called up your parents saying that he was on drugs. After an hour your parents called him and said that they transferred all the pocket money to your account. And that he won’t be getting any until six months.”