Chapter-18

Chapter-18

Day 46; Time 08:00am

“Do you know when we will get out of this stupid game, and get back to college.”

“Now this is getting on my nerves.”

“I can’t believe that we are stuck here for god knows what.”

Everyone was talking about the game. And I was still asleep, I mean they didn't understand that the time to wake up is 09:00am not bloody 8 in the morning. Even the lights were not on yet.

“Call up all our friends.

Go hard this weekend,

For no damn reason, I don’t think we’ll ever change.

Meet you at the spot half past 10’00, we don’t ever stop…. And we won’t ever change…..”

And the song played louder than the last time. The lights were switched on, by god knows who?

“God! If they could keep a slow song rather than making us deaf!” I frowned and got up by leaving my legs crossed on the bed.

“Good Morning whore!” Adam muttered under his breath has he got up and grabbed some clothes from his suitcase kept next to his bed. Not only his, we all had our suitcases and bags either under the bed or at the side.

“Morning to you too.” I replied with a fake grin and went to bed again by pulling the sheets on top of me.

“Ivy get up, make breakfast with the rest of us.. or else.”

Beep. Beep. Beep

Oh! God not the alarm again.

“See now get up.” Noor shouted in my ears.

“Okay! Okay! Stop it, the song stops and this alarm starts. I’m starting to hate this house.” I muttered.

“Guys I guess you should read this.” I heard someone shout as the alarm turned off, as soon as I got off the bed to grab some clothes for the day.

“What is it Oscar?” Noor busted out of the huge bedroom.

“Yah, right now we get to stay until we fuck ourselves.” I was singing on a random tune on random lyrics and went out of the bedroom. Just to see everyone gathered around the table in front of the couch and the TV.

Seeing that all seven of them were there, I quickly rushed to the bathroom for a bath, before anyone occupies it.

The only problem in this house was the bathroom and the limited plates and spoons available.

 __________________________________________

“What’s in the paper you all were frowning about.” I went to the stove and started making coffee for everyone. Mandy Monique and Noor agreed to make eggs bacon and toast respectively.

“You better go and read it, than we telling you that.” Monique said with a slight grin around her lips.

“Just tell me Mandy, Don’t’ want to hear from whores like her.” I poured the milk in the mugs.

“We have to stay here for 90 days and 89 nights. So according to this day which is day 46.” Mandy was saying as Noor cut her off.

“We have to stay here for the next 44 days and 43 nights. It was letter from the so called Big B.” she sighed and put the jam on the toast and placed it on the plate.

“Shit! This will be a crazy ride. But hey!” I waved at Noor, “At least we know how many days we have to stick around in each other ass.” I smiled at her.