Chapter-22

Chapter-22

Day 50; Time 12:00pm

“C’mon back up nothing is going to work until I come.” I grinned as I walked up to the battle area.

As the manly voice said there will be a tug of war and the team who wins it gets to nominate as to who will go through the next elimination round.

“Okay, so Logan, Kitty, Adam and Ivy in my team.” Charles stated simply. We all were in the lawn and Charles was choosing his team against Ajaz.

I was glad Ivy was in my team but the name Kitty was bad. I don’t want her in my team.

“Then fine I take Mandy, Noor, Oscar and Devon.” He crossed his arms on his chest. That left out were Mari and Monique. So we toke Mari and gave Ajaz Monique.

“Girl power isn’t it Ajaz?” I smirked and caught hold of the rope the line was just a few feet away.

“My power is behind you.” He glanced at my back, I thought it is Mari but when I turned it was Ivy.

Charles was the first one then Kitty, me, Ivy and the end was Mari.

“Okay guys let get this done.” Charles shouted and then the buzzer buzzed. I and Charles along with Kitty was holding the rope.

Whereas Ajaz and Devon were holding the rope in the other team; suddenly I felt like thousand rats and butterflies were fighting for their life inside my stomach as Ivy’s hands were gripped tightly against my waist.

“C’mon pull.” Charles said. And we put all our muscular force in pulling the rope. And I closed my eyes feeling Ivy pulling me towards her. I made space between my legs and she slide her left leg inside my parted legs and started pulling me.

For a second my grip was getting lost in the tingling feeling she was giving me.

“Like it?” Ivy whispered in my ears. I know it was a very girly feeling but I could not help it the butterflies were winning over the rats. And I desperately wanted the rats to win.

“In your dreams me lady…” with that said, I pulled the rope even harder. Luckily for me the rest of them did the same thing. The other team went beyond the line and came to our side. And the buzzer buzzed. Again.

“Great job guys.” Charles, being the professional he is at this age we all gave each other hugs and kisses as a gesture of winning.

I went and hugged Ivy, “Thank you for the sudden rush.” I whispered in her ear and I could say she was pretty pleased.

And the rats won eventually.

Day 50; Time 03:00pm

It was lunch time and our team; Charles, Kitty, Ivy me and Mari were in the lawn, whereas the others were inside.

“I guess we will get Mandy out?” Kitty put the spoon down on her plate and looked at us, killing the extreme five minutes silence and breaking mine and Ivy’s constant stare.

Ivy looked at her, “No, it’s better we get Monique out.”

Someone is jealous, so I being the gentlemen I am, “I agree with her.”

“Monique, Mandy and Oscar are not going to be nominated.” Charles muttered.

We all thought for a minute and then Mari spoke, “I’m fine with that, but then it leaves Ajaz Noor and Devon.”

“Well then I vote for Ajaz.” I said looking at Ivy for few minutes.

Ivy looked at me and frowned. As if I was asking her to kill herself, “No I am not voting Ajaz out.”