Chapter-16

A/N- well the name Logan I got from the BTR (Big Time Rush) boys. I really love that guy, when he comes on nick.

Okay, you can go back to reading this chapter.. :P

 Chapter-16

It was graduation party, and the house was well decorated. Everyone was talking about a surprise that will be given to someone. And I had no idea who it was. I had no idea where Chris was? He bought me to the party stayed with me for the first hour and then Puff! Disappeared.

I was at the bar, waiting to see anyone who I know until. “May I have a dance with you? Again.” Someone whispered in my ears. I turned to my side and saw the boy who was with me at the disc. He was well dressed with a dark blue t-shirt and black jeans.

“Dan, sure. At least there would be something to do, rather than sitting in the corner.”  I rolled my eyes and lead him to the dance floor.

“Should we do the dirty dance we did before?” he asked by putting his arm around my waist.

“Jonathan won’t mind if we get his house dirty?” I asked with innocent eyes. And he just laughed.

“No, I hope not.” He then turned towards the DJ and winked.

“Why you wink at him?”

“You’ll see.” He gave me a devil smile and the song. “Talk that Talk to me” with a mix of Pitbull songs which I could not recognize was playing.

“Okay then, I do my part.” I rested my fingers behind his neck and started moving my hips to the beat of the music. I noticed everyone doing pretty much the same, but Dan seems to be enjoying it. His hands were on my waist and moving their way down. I noticed and gave him a smirk. Somehow with Jo and Chris not around was feeling nice. I could be the single and be a bitch at the same time, I didn’t mind doing that too.

I turned my back to his chest and his hands went down to my thigh and one still on my waist. It was almost the position as we danced last time together. Then I noticed someone staring at me. And I smirked.

At last.

I started moving my hips to his little bulge that was rising at a greater speed than expected.

Still have the spark to turn a guy on.

I turned around and gave a quick peck to Dan on his lips. “You know you turn me on.” He whispered against my lips.

“I know that. But let us just stop here before we rape each other.” I smirked at him and gave me a disappointed look.

The song changed to a very romantic song, and there were balloons falling on the dance floor.

“Looks like the balloons agreed to our conversation.” Dan smirked. He was a nice guy to hang out. And I could trust him not forcing me like that stupid Chris who was nowhere to be seen.

We all turned to the mini stage at the corner of the living room. And then he came and stood beside me.

“Hie.” Logan whispered in my ears. I could not help but turn to him and smile

“Are you blushing?” he smirked.

“No, I am not the blushing types. And yes! Hie.”

“Okay, look towards the stage.” He put his arm around my waist and winked at Dan.

“I’ll get us drinks.” Dan said and left without giving me a look, just a nod to Logan.

I looked at Logan with a look that said ‘what-just-happened?’