Chapter-32

Chapter-32

 Day 64; Time 12:00am

I told Mandy everything, I could not keep her in the dark, “…..but he doesn’t.”

She looked at me like I told her the Cinderella was dead by tripping on her one heel on the way back home. “So your telling me that you got engaged then you cheated because you thought he was cheating on you and then you came to know that what you thought was true. Then you dumped him and left him so that he regrets what he had done to you, but he doesn’t as far as you know?” she raised an eyebrow.

I smiled at her, “Well now that you know my story I want you to help…” she cut me off like she was doing the whole evening.

“Where did Logan came in from.”

You just pulled the trigger,

“That is what I don’t understand he was the nerd boy who everyone used to call Travis then on the prom night… OMG! Mandy…” I frowned at my realization.

“What?!” Mandy asked me. At the same time I saw Oscar running towards us near the pool. He was about to trip and fall,

And he so

“Shit! Ivy catch this.” His one hand was up and something brown was there in it. He threw me the thing, and it was a “What am I supposed to with a wallet. Doesn’t help the situation you know!”

Oscar came out of the pool by jumping up and then sat next to me removing his ‘Klaus’ clothes. That was when I noticed everyone was still in the dress game. Except me

“Well,” Oscar started, Mandy put a hand on his mouth and looked at me, “What did you realize, you said OMG! Mandy that means you know something you’re not telling me.”

Oscar didn’t remove Mandy’s hand but took the wallet from my hand and showed it to Mandy, “Aww. Who is it?” she gave the expression which she used to give to the kids moving on the streets. I was confused so I cleared my throat and looked at them.

“It’s Logan and Ivy.” Oscar smirked.

I snatched the wallet from his hand and looked at the picture kept safe in one of the plastic pocket on the side. “How did he even get this?” there was the picture of me and Logan dancing on Junior Prom. The last time I actually saw him before noticing him when I used to make out with Jo.

“I changed for you, look what you have made me.”

Yah, that was true look what I turned him into a barking dog as for before he was more of a lap dog I assume. Not that I was complaining but, “You should seriously stop comparing Logan to a dog. For a second in your life think that he is also a human with feelings.” Mandy sighed.

“How did you know that I was thinking that.” I raised an eyebrow at her, “Ivy I am your friend since a year I know what you think of guys and then you compare them with only one animal which are dogs. Logan is not a dog, Jo was and for a second think about what you feel for him and the fact that he is a human.” She crossed her legs.

Oscar stared at her leg and I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes, “Sorry. Just tempting.” He smiled and Mandy blushed. “Are you two together now?” I asked.

“Yes and that is not important now. He has a picture of you in his wallet. He really loves you.” Oscar sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Yah I noticed the time he saw you after you came back after a week. Something was going on.” Mandy chuckled at her thought.

“Yah whatever, not that time when I saw Oscar talking in his sleep to tie you with the rope naked and spank you while you burst of pleasure and beg him for entering you.” I smirked.