Chapter-3

Chapter-3

It was Saturday a weekend, Tylor left a week ago. He gave me a tight hug and I cried in his arms because I will only get to see him next Christmas, when I come for holidays from my future college. He wished me all the best for my finals and asked me to keep in touch.

Aal was on the other hand happy because Tylor gave the Audi keys to her as promised and she could ride it when she went to High School next year. And mom and dad too left for their meeting which was out of town.

Now that left me and Aal all alone. Since Aal was always there in the tree house. Vicky and Huzer use to hang out. Actually make out in one of the guest room. Wait, one of my favorite guest rooms with a Jacuzzi and a shower with a radio station attached in the bathroom and the light green colored wall. A master bed with a comfy mattress. I wanted all that but mom decided to keep the settings in the guest room. Because of my grandparents use to visit often.

And then today Jo was with me in my room as it was decided in the Biology lecture last week. My bedroom had purple walls and a sky painted on my celling with stars at the night and sunlight coming out of the solar panels in the morning. So it was an AC room (according to climate). I had the bed next to my closet and front was the wash room with a huge tub. Just then, Jo entered the room “Hey!” He smirked, walked towards me and hugged.

He was so close to my body that there was no space for air to pass. And I loved the heat coming from his body. “I love you” I said. And I don’t know why, I meant it like he was my life. Just then he smiled and kissed me “Love you too” he said when his lips were biting my upper lip, and his hands unbuttoning my two buttons. I dint do not feel the butterflies in my stomach nor I felt electric shocks down my spine. As these were usually the feelings I read in the books.

But this feeling is more of, sexual need. I wanted him. I wanted him to rape me out of love. Our tongues intertwined, they were connected, playing with each other. And just then he pushed me on the bed. “Umm…” was all I could say.

I opened my arms to him, and I knew he was looking at my boobs because my top two buttons of my shirt was open. Just then I wet my lips in front of him. Showing my tongue slowly moving from side to side of my lips.

Okay Ivy…. Take him higher.

And I saw his manhood aroused, stiff and hard. He smiled.

He lay on me and unbuttoned my shirt kissed me passionately and then gave me a love bite on the neck. Just then we heard Vicky yelling and shouting in pleasure and we smiled at each other hearing that. Then he put his finger in my area to check if it’s moist. But how could he? I had my pants on, so I decided to remove it by my-self. Since the desperation was getting out of control. And just then he inserted his finger in, knowing that I was dying for him to do it. I cried in pleasure. He gave me kisses after kisses. And I cried in pain tears running down through my cheeks, asking him to stop before I could come and give up.

But he kept on continuing and licking my tears, and kissing me all over the body. Until I was exhausted.

Travis

Here I was in my room sitting peacefully and thinking about the only girl I love. And wondering what she was talking to her brother back there in the office, why did he brush his finger on her soft cheeks? Yes I was jealous but I knew he was her brother.

Why was she talking about Jo that her parents won’t be there for the next few weeks? And he will end up at her place. Will she loose her virginity? Has she already lost it? Will she make love to him, while I sit here and morn about it?

My heart felt heavy on these thoughts of mine. Knowing that she will never notice me. Never love me. Never kiss me with my big black nerd glasses on. Just then I heard voices of two young men.